Hux and fo officer turn swap

Smokeyyy
1 posts Member
edited December 2020
Hi guys and gals,

I'm been using fo for a long time now and using hux and officer together and I'm not sure why but when I use hux and officer swap abilities they don't work properly and if I'm not on drugs I think hux's mass attack does register and have no idea why thus is happening!
Doesn't happen all the time...

If anyone can explain what is going and or suggest what I can do to fix it, please let me know!

Thanks
Smokeyyy
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Not working properly how?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Can you please give all the details of each team.
  • Are you facing another team who also has Hux? He will shut down your TM
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Doni12 wrote: »
    Not working properly how?

The spell does do anything and the turn gets wasted as the next time I get to that car the spell is on cd as if it was used
  • If enemy lineup contains Hux, nobody can gain TM so FOO’s move won’t work.

• Pro tip #1: if you don't understand what happened in a battle then check the ability descriptions for all of the characters involved

Pro tip #2: if you come to the forums for help, you will need to provide a lot more details than "it doesn't work", starting with a list of the characters involved
  • Pro tip #3: name the abilities you used in specific order to help the people to understand
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Regular tip #4: list all characters for both teams
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Regular tip #4: list all characters for both teams
    See Pro Tip #2 you amateur. ;)
  • Calling a mass attack on Darth Revan for instance will get you nowhere fast, and waste the turn as you described.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Smokeyyy wrote: »
    Doni12 wrote: »
    Not working properly how?

The spell does do anything and the turn gets wasted as the next time I get to that car the spell is on cd as if it was used

The spell? Did we start playing Warcraft all of a sudden?

Pro tip #4 prepare to be mocked if you don’t fulfil any other tips

• Pro tip #5: when someone creates a forum account specifically to make this thread, they are unlikely to read many of the responses...