New Rancor = more time sink for over burdened officers to manage a game

What were you guys thinking developing a new raid to force even more of a time burden on officers to manage new content?

There should be a least some type of pre-load where we could have members login in damage and if it hits the threshold...its posted by the officer all together per phase.

This allows for guilds of diff time zones to work together easier and not just limit guilds of all same zone.

So four preloads (phases 1-4)...open window of say 12 hrs. As members log in it records % posted. So a member could log in for all four phases and be done but the officers have control of when to post it.

Still a coordinated raid but way less work to manage for ALL types of guilds.
Please stop creating labour intensive content which is ruining this game.

Should have the same for TB....members do CM's and deploy to a general bank...officers can allocate it as needed vs the way it is now. Friggin crazy how you have developed events in this way without considering better options to improve game play which will result in rewards for "your player community".

Seriously stop on this current path and FIX the new Rancor. Give us the ability to log in damage and post it with officer control. Thank you for your time.

Written by a GL running TB, TW and looks like managing a new Rancor raid as well which will tip me over the edge to considering quitting.....

Replies

• Options
    If you don’t want to invest the time you could always, you know, stop investing the time...

R8 isn’t game changing on any of the gl’s I’ve come up against at that level, although having said that, there is a r8 cup on my gac opponents roster..
  • Options
    Not the answer you’re looking for, but the solution is to delegate. It’s too much for one person to run all of those events themselves. You’ll be much better off if you can put an officer (preferably a few) in charge of each of those areas.

I agree that it’s a problem, the time commitment and coordination required is a lot. But I also don’t think that will improve anytime soon, so you’re left with finding a way to make it work as is.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    If you don’t want to invest the time you could always, you know, stop investing the time...

R8 isn’t game changing on any of the gl’s I’ve come up against at that level, although having said that, there is a r8 cup on my gac opponents roster..

lol if you don't want to do well in the game don't? eyeroll.emoji
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Not the answer you’re looking for, but the solution is to delegate. It’s too much for one person to run all of those events themselves. You’ll be much better off if you can put an officer (preferably a few) in charge of each of those areas.

I agree that it’s a problem, the time commitment and coordination required is a lot. But I also don’t think that will improve anytime soon, so you’re left with finding a way to make it work as is.

he literally said officers, with an s.

rtt: agree with OP, the coordination aspect is awful. With people all over the globe this is a terrible development. Even the "lol gl no work good" to make the raid harder is a better idea than making 50 people coordinate when they can attack. The worst part about tw is having to wait for people to attack/coordinate, and now they add that, but worse, to the newest raid, which actually has rewards that matter and if you lose you get nothing? just awful
    Maybe End Game isn't for you