HSTR P2 Loop

EdSolo
411 posts Member
edited December 2020
Anyone heard of this happening? My team was Rey w/ ultimate, JTR, BB8, and Hero Finn and Poe. Got to enrage. Everyone has been killed except JTR. I've been under enrage for like 15 minutes now and she won't die. Not sure what has happened. It looks like she has gained a ton of bonus protection and can't be hurt.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sounds fun! Kill Sion for me.
  • Doubt I can. Rey isn't hitting hard enough in the time left before rewards are sent out. Got about 30 minutes left and 26.39% to go.
  • Doesn’t jtr end up dodging everything under Rey? Sure I saw that somewhere..
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Doesn’t jtr end up dodging everything under Rey? Sure I saw that somewhere..

Yes. RJT's mastery includes evasion. Rey increases mastery for her allies, which means that you can pretty easily get RJT to 100% evasion. In P2, this means she basically can't be killed. However, I don't think it's possible to clear P2 with just RJT in the time the raid typically lasts. This issue seems to pop up every other week or so, in either HSTR or LSTB.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Doesn’t jtr end up dodging everything under Rey? Sure I saw that somewhere..

Exactly. Rey provides stacking mastery every time an enemy gains tm, which means RJT eventually becomes unhittable.

Hit auto/auto and you'll eventually beat the phase. Could take a while with just her though.
  • If you run other evasion stacking characters, like Poe and Visas, you can get more dps
  • and visas also can revive the others
  • Wait, so Visas Marr is useful for something?

How did that happen?