Is there a way of changing the background music back to normal?

Replies

• TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    Also I thought it was Potato Rey
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Also I thought it was Potato Rey

I'm getting older - I can't always remember what is in "general" use and what might be my guild specifically. Do the kids still say "groovy"?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    The new music is a nightmare in hell

Star Wars fandom in a nutshell: "We want new stuff, but not this new stuff. Give us the old stuff but new."
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • PetitEtreMalfaisant
    247 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    OMG, this change of music is so refreshing.
    I would write "Haters gonna hate" but I fear of getting scoled by Kyno; so I wont.
  • Options
    it hurt my ears when I turned volume up. Also doesn't sound Star Warsy to me. Sounds very Harry Potter-ish actually :joy:
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    it hurt my ears when I turned volume up. Also doesn't sound Star Warsy to me. Sounds very Harry Potter-ish actually :joy:

It's from Mando

yet hearing it it sounds like Harry Potter :joy: not a ringing endorsement for the ppl in charge of the music of the show.
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me where the new Cantina music is exactly from? It’s not on the two soundtracks of Mando at least. 🤷‍♂️
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    At least the ships music is still the same. Thank god lol
    But I love the arena music gotta say.
  • Options
    If only there was a way to turn it off.

I guess you missed the part when I said "I know I can lower the volume, turn it off completely" but if you know of a way to turn that ONE song off while leaving the rest of them on....

I didn't miss it, I just don't think it's valid.

They could play barbara streisand and you'd be fine with it...
  • Options
    I love the Mando soundtrack.

I would love to be able to decide which music to play in each area of the game. For example, I really like the music in the cantina and I would like to listen to it while I edit the mods of my toons.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    If only there was a way to turn it off.

I guess you missed the part when I said "I know I can lower the volume, turn it off completely" but if you know of a way to turn that ONE song off while leaving the rest of them on....

I didn't miss it, I just don't think it's valid.

They could play barbara streisand and you'd be fine with it...

I'd turn it off, shrug.
  • NottaClone
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    DaxarKlakk wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where the new Cantina music is exactly from? It’s not on the two soundtracks of Mando at least. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe it's from Season 1 track titled The Baby around 2min into the song...
    va9px0a3dj8h.png
    Post edited by NottaClone on
  • Options
    Just gonna add to the collective opinion here, but I also love the Mandalorian music everywhere in the game but the main Cantina/home screen. I find it to be extremely grating on my nerves!
  • Options
    Yea change ot back pls someone its like im pizza the hut and i locked myself in my room and im gonna die eating myself. Change it back already pls
  • Options
    Weird. While I'm playing the music is usually Mo Kenney or the Kinks or KD Lang or the Ramones or something. There's a lot of Green Day, Street Sweeper Social Club & The Coup as well. Occasionally things get old school & Host's The Planets will be on.

How does your phone get stuck on one 20-second sound clip?
  • Options
    yeah the new music sucks
  • Options
    @MasterSeedy :/ ..?
    That is meant to be a joke, right?
  • Options
    NottaClone wrote: »
    @MasterSeedy :/ ..?
    That is meant to be a joke, right?

wasn't a good one :no_mouth:
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    this thread just makes me love the music more
  • Options
    The other day, for several moments I was actually like hearing on loop it in my head, long after I had closed the app... These are the things that make you realize that you spend way too much time on SWGoH :D
  • Options
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    There’s music in this game??? I’ve had it muted for 4 years. This is the way.

This
  • Options
    Just download some star wars music &put it on in the background while turning in-game music off.

If you want, you can even keep sound effects on while the game music is off.

There's so much technology right at everyone's fingertips I am baffled that anyone considers this a problem.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    Adamklark wrote: »
    Just download some star wars music &put it on in the background while turning in-game music off.

If you want, you can even keep sound effects on while the game music is off.

There's so much technology right at everyone's fingertips I am baffled that anyone considers this a problem.

thing is, why bother doing workarounds when EA could fix this 'problem' with a switch?
    not like this is a huge problem but it would be nice to have more customization (loop or no, continue in background, set it so only 1 music or different for each mode etc)

Because it's not a problem and there are so many more fish to fry
  • Options
    The clash between Ludwig Göransson and John Williams is aesthetically jarring. I don't mind them switching things up; I just don't like that it is rapidly switching between the two composers. While I've occasionally played with the music on in the the past, I've definitely turned it off and will continue to do so until there is more stylistic continuity.

I'm also bothered by the juxtaposition of cartoonish characters from Rebels/Clone Wars with the live-action characters from the films/Mandalorian. Unfortunately there's no way to turn off ugly characters like GAS or General Grievous...