Beskar Mandalorian feats [MERGE]

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Could be a very smart move from CG. Redirect the rage from how terrible the ‘flat’ rewards for the rancor raid are into something that will be forgotten much sooner.

oozamfsrjk7t.png

#NeverForget

With that crystal hoard you can buy kuiil and ig-11 from weekly faster lol

I've been tempted to do that

but at the same time I am aware i will have no gear to put on Mando so is it really worth it?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    th3evo wrote: »
    Making a new mando discussion thread>talking to the playerbase about the game.

Doja_Fett is just SBCrumb 2.0, change my mind.

@CG_Doja_Fett s bird Wampa makes better puzzles than he does.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Is Doja going to give us a puzzle?
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I'm still trying to figure out the logic behind this. "Ok, we introduced the new toon. Let's make it the new requirement for top rewards in existing game events! This way we will achieve... " achieve what exactly? People who didn't want to buy Mando will immediately go and spend money to get same reward tier which they have got past weeks for free? Really? Do such people even exist? How many of them?

And what's next? Making new unfarmable toons as prereqs for last tiers of daily challenges maybe? Or something like "only people with new Mando can get R8 salvage from our new amazing raid?"
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Legit wrote: »
    And who the crap thought it was a good idea to put resistance against geos?? I can’t even take a turn with relic 5+ on tier 5. It’s literally impossible unless you have GL Rey.

I did the highest rank. Jtr, bb, r2, 3p0, Finn. Geos never got a turn.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    To be fair those saying gear gate are way off. You can take a low gear mando in... he has to be unlocked not well geared.

Having beskar mando and getting the loot box... i can say... this was bull.

Hes not resistance, so he shouldnt be in the feats.

That scoundrel GC thats coming soon... sure, fair game.... but the resistance one, 3ish days after his unlock went live... bull
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    To be fair those saying gear gate are way off. You can take a low gear mando in... he has to be unlocked not well geared.

That scoundrel GC thats coming soon... sure, fair game.... but the resistance one, 3ish days after his unlock went live... bull

He will be required in the scoundrel and droids GC
  • Ultra wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

He will be required in the scoundrel and droids GC

Ill complain about those when they actually happen.

Though i will say droid one will be bull as hes not a droid and said character, at the point in time they took him from, hates droids.

Scoundrel one is fair game... though timing is suspect.
  • Another point the extras in one loot box over the one below arent enough for me to panic gear my mando
  • Just another nail in the coffin of what is likely the final year of SWGOH
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Just another nail in the coffin of what is likely the final year of SWGOH

SWGOH is booming, and if the datamine is true, the future is even brighter and more promising
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    DarthKelin wrote: »
    So the data mine revealed beskar mando will also be needed in next GC and that he needs to deal a certain amount of damage. Way to stick it to us even harder y’all jerks

Do you feel that way when they put in a faction you dont have relic'd?

Example.... my Bounty Hunters are gear12..... i cant get that loot box. I also wont pay to boost them and i wont divert my gear from JML and SEE farming to do BH.

Im screwed whenever they are required. Should i feel stuck to or no?

Again... i get this week is bull. But next week.... it doesnt sting as much... a guy in my guild has him at r5 right now
  • Why was the feat added to complete he battle with Beskar mando in the team? It doesn't seem to be related to resistance at all. Are we rewarding those who farmed the toon, or punishing people with a good resistance team? It just doesn't seem to make sense thrown in there like that.
    i like crumb so thats great news!

I didn't mean to say he's a bad person or anything. Just that the communication didn't improve much. I guess it's better but still far from great.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2020

SWGOH is booming, and if the datamine is true, the future is even brighter and more promising

Meh. According to Sensor Tower, it's doing just over half of what MSF is doing (MSF $19m in Nov., Swgoh $12m) - and that's with all the Mando hype. It's doing well - don't get me wrong. But in it's market space it's slipping. And MSF has 1.2 million downloads in November. SWGOH had 400k. That doesn't look like a bright future - comparatively speaking.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

[tell me that end of 2021
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Meh. According to Sensor Tower, it's doing just over half of what MSF is doing (MSF $19m in Nov., Swgoh $12m) - and that's with all the Mando hype. It's doing well - don't get me wrong. But in it's market space it's slipping. And MSF has 1.2 million downloads in November. SWGOH had 400k. That doesn't look like a bright future - comparatively speaking.

Every time someone mentions MSF, I check their subreddit, and its just 10x worse each visit (from what i've read about the complaints and whats going on in the game)

Each game has a group of spenders that will buy anything you put a price tag on

But i don't think sales = success
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    xNITRORENx wrote: »
    Simply outrageous, gfycgyfahmfesafdadyfbapf

Are you ok?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

But i don't think sales = success

That's the only metric CG works with lmao
  • No pith. No puzzles. No levity on this thread right now. While I like to have as much fun as I can on the job, I want you to know I take player sentiment seriously.

We'll have some more on this later today. But for now, feel free to make your feelings and thoughts known here in this thread (which you have definitely done so far), and I'll relay that as best I can.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    No pith. No puzzles. No levity on this thread right now. While I like to have as much fun as I can on the job, I want you to know I take player sentiment seriously.

We'll have some more on this later today. But for now, feel free to make your feelings and thoughts known here in this thread (which you have definitely done so far), and I'll relay that as best I can.

We need a puzzle for the next quarter, with crumb being the puzzlemaster
  • Im honestly a bit upset, without beskar mando im losing an entire loot box lvl of rewards, and I get most the reqs have been farmable for a while, but 2 of them are farmable by definition only, and after 850 total energy spent farming for them on a 10 energy bode all I got was 18 shards of each, and this is more than most, I feel like requiring beskar mando was a terrible way to gate max rewards, and a completely rude thing to do to the community, I mean no offense by this, merely saying what im thinking
  • trugip6df46s.png

Alright...that's a pretty solid burn.
  • I do hope something about drop rates is also discussed. The bar is pretty low for my expectations for response right now.
This discussion has been closed.