Beskar Mandalorian feats [MERGE]

Replies

• TVF
    36578 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sewpot wrote: »
    One battle that took less then a min for max rewards.
    Still looking for more content lol

Try a different team.

Why?

There is literally no point. Its not like he can turn off the event modifier and the run teams against a kru lead first order team.

There is no value in retrying it once youve gotten the payouts. It doesnt offer the flexability to customize it, there are no more rewards to be gained.... its simply a waiting game now

When people want something beyond rewards but aren't willing to try lesser teams for a challenge,
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    there's a reason people asking for sandbox mode since forever, a game can be fun beyond rewards

While the devs have repeatedly said that they would not add it, this is sort of close, in a limited fashion. You can use any characters in the mode repeatedly.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »
    there's a reason people asking for sandbox mode since forever, a game can be fun beyond rewards

Sure it can, but when i spend money on a game i have a certain level of expectation. GC was marketed at that expectation, while at the same time i was told the sandbox i wanted wouldnt happen because its "too expensive".

So no, i wont accept this as a 'imperfect sandbox' mode and i will expect it to deliver its original sales pitch.... which it has not.

Give me a real sandbox where i set the defense teams/gear/etc and fix GC to not waste my time.

Again:
    I dont need more than 24 hours to beat GC. I either have the teams at the right gear or i dont. Make it daily with rewards and help reduce the gear crunch for stun guns, stun cuffs and golden eyes.

This isnt hard. Live up to your original promises CG
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Hahaha they already (almost) doubled rewards from GC recently and you want them to more than triple them again. Good luck with that.
  • TVF wrote: »

Try a different team.

Why?

There is literally no point. Its not like he can turn off the event modifier and the run teams against a kru lead first order team.

There is no value in retrying it once youve gotten the payouts. It doesnt offer the flexability to customize it, there are no more rewards to be gained.... its simply a waiting game now

When people want something beyond rewards but aren't willing to try lesser teams for a challenge,

You don't get what a sandbox mode would be, do you? Because what you've described is not it.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member

Try a different team.

Why?

You don't get what a sandbox mode would be, do you? Because what you've described is not it.

You might want to go back and read the conversation from the start. I simply suggested to a person that wanted more content that there was a way to do it here other than just throwing your best team in for max rewards. I never said a thing about sandbox mode.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    I am enjoying getting to experiment in the “sandbox”u5nd12xmfxzu.png
    Post edited by Eweff on
  • Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    the gc are simply nonsense. They are now so far from any meaningfull other modes away that it hurts. Rebells doing 6 attacks in a row ... i have to say ... why not this bonus for ls geo? Than the mode would make some fun. But this ... well ... do to censorship here i do not speak my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD-W9_fcqOI&feature=youtu.be
    3 out of 5 consecutive tries, yeah this is soooo bad...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    the gc are simply nonsense. They are now so far from any meaningfull other modes away that it hurts. Rebells doing 6 attacks in a row ... i have to say ... why not this bonus for ls geo? Than the mode would make some fun. But this ... well ... do to censorship here i do not speak my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD-W9_fcqOI&feature=youtu.be
    3 out of 5 consecutive tries, yeah this is soooo bad...

My success rate is 1 in 13. So congrats on your good RNG.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    dear cg,

since i have beskar mando, can we do another month or 2 of requiring him for GCs?

Thanks
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    dear cg,

since i have beskar mando, can we do another month or 2 of requiring him for GCs?

Thanks

Why stop there?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    dear cg,

Thanks

Nah. Get ready for Armorer feats for the next month.
  • Anyone know if the upcoming Coruscant: Galactic Republic GC is going to be another Beskar feat GC?
  • HokieFiend wrote: »
    Anyone know if the upcoming Coruscant: Galactic Republic GC is going to be another Beskar feat GC?

Yes:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/239510/galactic-challenges-schedule#latest
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    So according to recent data-mine it looks like after next GC, there will be no more Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) feat.

You would expect it is good thing?

Nah looks like every other GC will now instead be pure Mandalorian focused. So instead of one small feat giving 2-3 points per tier needing Mandalorian, there will be one main feat giving 4-6 point per tier needing to clear stage with full Mandalorian team.

I have no words.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    ShawDou wrote: »
    So according to recent data-mine it looks like after next GC, there will be no more Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) feat.

Nah looks like every other GC will now instead be pure Mandalorian focused. So instead of one small feat giving 2-3 points per tier needing Mandalorian, there will be one main feat giving 4-6 point per tier needing to clear stage with full Mandalorian team.

I have no words.

Gotta sell those Armorer packs...
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

I have no words.

The player modifier faction is Mandalorian, so....
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

I have no words.

Hey be happy she isn't required.

I expected a 7* Armorer would be needed.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

I have no words.

That would be the first star requirement in GC since the first iteration. But yeah, I was expecting something like "gain x stacks of beskar armor".
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member

I have no words.

That would be the first star requirement in GC since the first iteration.

Sure, and the GCs have been changing constantly. :shrug:
  • TVF wrote: »

I have no words.

Are we still in the GC Beta period? They've never really said and it's changing all the time so.....when is it settled upon that we have the final product? This is the first event we've been given that hasn't been set in stone from the start. Sure some have changed (Grand Arena to Grand Arena Championships) but not to the degree that GCs have.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member

I have no words.

Are we still in the GC Beta period? They've never really said and it's changing all the time so.....when is it settled upon that we have the final product? This is the first event we've been given that hasn't been set in stone from the start. Sure some have changed (Grand Arena to Grand Arena Championships) but not to the degree that GCs have.

They’ve said that they plan on making an expansion to GC’s around March time IIRC so until then this isn’t the finished product for GC’s
  • Ultra wrote: »

I have no words.

But it is 2x Mandalorian in the span of 3 rounds. Which never happened before. And from current development, there is no reason to expect something else, than GC being Mandalorian faction ever other round.
  • @Kyno btw any why reason my post was merged? Since it is not about Mandalorian (Beskar) feat. But new Mandalorian faction feat which is way worse.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

I have no words.

But it is 2x Mandalorian in the span of 3 rounds. Which never happened before. And from current development, there is no reason to expect something else, than GC being Mandalorian faction ever other round.

So?

People complained that they didn't want Beskar Mando feat when the GC is not about scoundrel faction, so they rectified that

CG is free to decide which faction GC to run, and how often. We've had other factions repeat a lot of times in the past, this is no different
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    @Kyno btw any why reason my post was merged? Since it is not about Mandalorian (Beskar) feat. But new Mandalorian faction feat which is way worse.

How is it way worse? We don't need to panic farm two toons in time anymore
    @Kyno btw any why reason my post was merged? Since it is not about Mandalorian (Beskar) feat. But new Mandalorian faction feat which is way worse.

Because there is very high chance that we will not be able to do high tier feats without 5 relic or G12 Mandalorians with synergy. And since Full faction feats gives like double points compared to small feats. It means a lot of players will probably be able to get even less points then before.

Not to mention that right now, our whole 8 Mandalorians (with mixed tags of 4 scoundrels (3 without bescar), 2 Empire, 1 Phoenix, 1 OR, 2 Bounty hunters) dont really have much synergy with each other with exception of The Armorer who can kind of lead them together, and we cant even farm her yet.
This discussion has been closed.