Gear Roll Up

With the increase in the shard drop the new rate limiting step is the gearing up of characters. I think a good idea would be you should be able to roll up your gear to the next tier through a conversion process.

Especially helpful for Mk 5 A/Kt Stun Gun Prototype Salvage
Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage
Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage

I would suggest a roll up that requires the previously completed item for a random number of the next tiers salvage (1-5)

So for example
Mk 4 CEC Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage * 20 -> 1x Mk 4 CEC Fusion Furnace Prototype

Roll up style A

1x Mk 4 CEC Fusion Furnace Prototype -> 0x Mk 4 CEC Fusion Furnace Prototype + Roll-up

60% chance for 1 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
30% chance for 2 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
5% chance for 3 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
3% chance for 4 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
1.99999% chance for 5 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
0.00001% chance for Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace

Even removing the chance for the completed item would be welcomed.

Roll up style B
Mk 4 CEC Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage * 20 -> 1x Mk 4 CEC Fusion Furnace Prototype
1x Mk 4 CEC Fusion Furnace Prototype * 5 -> 1x Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace

Would then require
100 Mk 4 CEC Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage -> 1x Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace

I don't think this is the capital games way because the chance seems to be something that is omnipresent in the game.

Requirement Suggestion:

A new table on the cantina floor isn't required just add it to the scavenger table with a tabbed interface to distinguish them. Make it unlockable after all the light/dark side, cantina battles, mod battles are 3 star full complete.
Requirement for unlock:
Dark Side Battle Stars 381/381
Light Side Battle Stars 381/381
Cantina Battle Stars 168/168
Mod Battle Stars 186/186 (If I did my math correctly)

This way its still an end game feature considering that really until you have a solid fully geared team you cant unlock it.