When to use Talia in nightsister team

Coolnessda
273 posts Member
edited December 2020
My ns team consists of talzin lead, daka, asajj, zombie and spirit. I know that talia has been considered to be a necessary addition for the nightsister assault battle especially against Darth sidious but where else is she better suited over spirit? I mean her debuff removal is pretty much the only thing that makes her a good addition but spirit is much harder to hit with the evasion she earns and has been the longest surviving nightsister in some events because of it. Is talia purely just situational and good for just a few events or a better replacement in general? The reason I ask is because talia is currently gear 12 and I was planning on getting her to gear 13 like the rest of my ns team but if she's only good for a few things I dont want to waste the resources to level her up.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Any time you'll be facing a team that throws healing immunities or tons of debuffs down. My NS are r7 and talia is g11. Only time I use her is in the NS assault battles t2
  • So basically talia is only situational. Thanks for the input.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I use her in the DS Geo TB in place of Spirit. Her special (cleanse/heal + TM) can be a life saver. Mine is g12 (as is my Spirit). With Daka & Vent at R5 and everyone else at g12+, I can almost always go 4/4 on every day. Just stay in the middle on days 3 & 4 (no revives with Elite Rex).

If you're already going 4/4 in DS TB, then Talia is just an extra. Although she can come in handy in 3v3 GAC if you split 2 NS teams (I do).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I use her in the DS Geo TB in place of Spirit. Her special (cleanse/heal + TM) can be a life saver. Mine is g12 (as is my Spirit). With Daka & Vent at R5 and everyone else at g12+, I can almost always go 4/4 on every day. Just stay in the middle on days 3 & 4 (no revives with Elite Rex).

If you're already going 4/4 in DS TB, then Talia is just an extra. Although she can come in handy in 3v3 GAC if you split 2 NS teams (I do).

Out of curiosity, how do you split your NS for 3v3?
  • RTS wrote: »

Lol - I checked my 3v3 defenses and realized I don't use Talia in either team. I run Daka lead with Zombie and Acolyte, then Vent lead with MT & Spirit. So disregard that. Talia rides the bench - even in 3v3.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    RTS wrote: »

Lol - I checked my 3v3 defenses and realized I don't use Talia in either team. I run Daka lead with Zombie and Acolyte, then Vent lead with MT & Spirit. So disregard that. Talia rides the bench - even in 3v3.

Hah! Ok that makes more sense, I was wondering if I was missing something.
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    You can also use Dooku as leader with talzin and another ns to fit your roster if need be. It's a nice little hidden gem of your Talzin is fast and hits hard. Her aoe ignore protection which then triggers Dookus leadership ability. Not many can forsee this and get in trouble.

Edit ‐ for 3v3 NS split
    gwgs5varjdsp.jpg
    it ‐ for 3v3 NS use
    Post edited by MetaThumper on
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

I don’t understand. Using a trash lead (Daka’s) makes no sense.

I’d use Talzin, Zombie, Acolyte & Asaaj, Daka and Talia/Spirit
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

You may understand some day
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Some day. My mistake on my one btw. MT lead has Talia (acolyte not strong enough) and Spirit. Daka and Zombie on the Asajj l.

Some day. My mistake on my one btw. MT lead has Talia (acolyte not strong enough) and Spirit. Daka and Zombie on the Asajj l.

But that would be mistake #2 because of their revivals. For 3v3 you want to split the possible revives so if you split Daka and Zombie you'll get just that. ;)

But that would be mistake #2 because of their revivals. For 3v3 you want to split the possible revives so if you split Daka and Zombie you'll get just that. ;)

I think differently. Zombie and Daka need to be together for Daka’s unique zeta.

MT has a revive too
  • I use her when I'm countering relic Grievous squads. Drop Spirit and put her in for the odd cleanse and easier death for Talzin lead.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I use her when I'm countering relic Grievous squads. Drop Spirit and put her in for the odd cleanse and easier death for Talzin lead.

Very much this, particularly if they have the zeta on Magnaguard - Daka get’s stunlocked, that cleanse can be a lifesaver.