New player advice

Hi I've just started and purchased the hyperdrive bundle but feel overwhelmed with all the content in game and not really sure on direction to take. Can anybody set me out what would be the best plan of action for me and direction given the fact I have purchased hyperdrive. Thanks in advance

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Most often players will continue to farm Phoenix until they have a team of 5 at 7* to unlock EP and Thrawn, build a team of 5 empire at 7* to unlock R2D2 and farm Old Ben, ST Han, Farmboy Luke and Leia to 7* to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker.

Others (fewer) start by farm 5 separatists to 7* to unlock Padmé at 7* and build a Galactic Republic team under Padmé lead.

You may be able to find a new players farming guide somewhere in the post with a list of guides.

• Options
    I’d take Phoenix to 7* for EP & Thrawn, then Vader, the 2 legendaries, Tarkin and 1 more for R2. Then finish the CLS farm, get him, get Chewpio, get BH for Chewie, and ewoks for 3po (optimal lineup is Chirpa L, Wovket, Logray, Paploo, Elder)
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    Phoenix is a good team to start with. My ally code is 857-258-731 you can add me