CW Chewbacca leading Jawas question

So when Geos are attacking Jawas, due to CW Chewbacca lead would each assisting attack have a chance to give that Jawa defense up?
hlrnylrwyzdc.jpg

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Yes, each point of damage would give them another chance at it, but it really only matters until they get defense up. If six geos attack, the probability of Defense Up goes to 1-(0.5^6) = 98.4%.

But honestly, I wouldn't consider CWC just for this purpose. If the bugs decide to go after him, it doesn't stack thermals, which is the point of that particular counter. You're better off using just Jawas and leaving CWC on the bench--if you're finding your jawas unreliable, use Traya or something else instead.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Yes, each point of damage would give them another chance at it, but it really only matters until they get defense up. If six geos attack, the probability of Defense Up goes to 1-(0.5^6) = 98.4%.

But honestly, I wouldn't consider CWC just for this purpose. If the bugs decide to go after him, it doesn't stack thermals, which is the point of that particular counter. You're better off using just Jawas and leaving CWC on the bench--if you're finding your jawas unreliable, use Traya or something else instead.

Yeah, but understanding how CWC lead works might let me use 4 of them better modded. Currently I have them modded for defense, but if they get those defense bonuses I might be able to go all protection
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Stop trying to make fetch happen
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH