What do you farm to salvage bronziums wiring?

MaricSkywalker
170 posts Member
edited December 2020
Biggest bottleneck at the moment isn’t stun guns or kyro- but having enough bronziums wiring scrap to salvage. What seems the best node to farm gear to salvage at this level?

Replies

• The LS kyro node also gives one of the higher conversion value pieces for Bronziums.
  • aurzxnqj61sz.jpeg
    This is your go-to piece for bronzium wiring.

There are a handful of toons that need it. Best advice - if you can - is to find one of them, craft as many of that gear piece as you can, then cash in at the scavenger.
  • Yea I’m flat out of those- it’s not crafted from anything though- just a gear farm
  • The LS kyro node also gives one of the higher conversion value pieces for Bronziums.

That’s one of the nodes I farm too- ws just wondering if there was a better alternative
  • Thought the whole point of salvage was to use gear we had tons of lol. Three GLs later and it’s a page of NOPE! Lol farming modes for salvage is an awful feeling.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Thought the whole point of salvage was to use gear we had tons of lol. Three GLs later and it’s a page of NOPE! Lol farming modes for salvage is an awful feeling.

The point was to create a gate for gear that previously had no gate.

Now we're seeing it with the R5 requirement for the new rancor, requiring all those bayonets that were piling up.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH