New GL speculation

Replies

• I hope for a Nightsister GL with 86% evasion and 80% turn meter gain whenever she evades. Ahsoka lead ftw!

Jokes on you! SEE would smash them with his stacking accuracy!
  • I hope for a Nightsister GL with 86% evasion and 80% turn meter gain whenever she evades. Ahsoka lead ftw!

Jokes on you! SEE would smash them with his stacking accuracy!

Lol. But she’d get too many bonus turns to kill off SEE (he has a team as well). And she starts stealthed so SEE can’t link her.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Devian
    670 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    I thought Boba can be Epic.... but probably not
    He is pretty good to be GL
    (scoundrel or BH)

Currently we have All necessary characters, except Fennec Shand
    Bossk - The Mandalorian - Jango Fett - Boba Fett - Embo - Dengar - Cad Bane - IG-88 - JKLuke - Beskar Manadalorian - Fennec Shand - Slave1 - Darth Vader/Obi-Wan Kenobi/Aura Sing - Tusken Raider/Gamorrean Guard - Han Solo

and for opposite... Hard to imagine someone as strong. Mb Ahsoka or Bo-Katan, but both are weak.
    And Gideon with Saber - even weaker. Even though he would be awesome IT GL... GL Dark Trooper would be fun though
  • Devian wrote: »
    (scoundrel or BH)

Bossk - The Mandalorian - Jango Fett - Boba Fett - Embo - Dengar - Cad Bane - IG-88 - JKLuke - Beskar Manadalorian - Fennec Shand - Slave1 - Darth Vader/Obi-Wan Kenobi/Aura Sing - Tusken Raider/Gamorrean Guard - Han Solo

and for opposite... Hard to imagine someone as strong. Mb Ahsoka or Bo-Katan, but both are weak.
    And Gideon with Saber - even weaker. Even though he would be awesome IT GL... GL Dark Trooper would be fun though

Mace Windu?
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
    (scoundrel or BH)

Ahsoka and Bo-Katan are NOT weak. I don't know which SW Universe you live in. Ahsoka is WAY STRONGER than Boba. and Dark Trooper nowhere near GL level.
    (scoundrel or BH)

Mace Windu?
    Nah, he killed Jango, but there were no interaction between them both. Even Kenobi is weak as requirement, but at least he fought both Jango and Boba(in Slave1)
  • Devian
    670 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Devian wrote: »
    (scoundrel or BH)

Ahsoka and Bo-Katan are NOT weak. I don't know which SW Universe you live in. Ahsoka is WAY STRONGER than Boba. and Dark Trooper nowhere near GL level.
    Bo-Katan lost Dark saber to Gideon. Mando defeated Gideon even with saber.
    Ahsoka... nothing special in that episode.
    Dark Trooper was a fun prediction, thought no one would defeat him without lightsaber or being a Luke)))
  • My bet is GL Kenobi (some iteration of him, General, Master, Hermit, whatever) and GL Vader.
    Devian wrote: »
    (scoundrel or BH)

Bo-Katan lost Dark saber to Gideon. Mando defeated Gideon even with saber.
    Ahsoka... nothing special in that episode.
    Dark Trooper was a fun prediction, thought no one would defeat him without lightsaber or being a Luke)))

Just to be clear, Gideon wanted Mando to defeat him because he feared otherwise Bo-Katan would get the Darksabre
  • He lost on purpose
  • Ripperpa wrote: »
    He lost on purpose

What I said just said differently
  • Ripperpa wrote: »
    He lost on purpose

What I said just said differently

Yeah, Im guessing we'll get kenobi or something similar when his show comes out. I do not believe we will be getting a GL anytime soon. But if we do, it'll be whatever is making disney the most money. Im guessing we will be getting a heroes jounery/maybe GL beskar mando with spear.
  • LordDunbar wrote: »
    I want GL Jar Jar and GL Watto.

1. Same movie/era.
    2. Light side/dark side.
    3. Both are controversial characters.
    4. Both were long overdue to come to the game anyway.

This could actually be a good opportunity for CG to add a new pod-racing game mode to the game. It could be similar to fleet arena, but pod-racing arena or something.

Like how ships have pilots in game, pod racers could have "mechanics". Watto and Jar Jar could both be mechanics. Jar Jar could actually apply a debuff called "Stuck Finger" where his finger gets stuck in the opponents pod and disables it temporarily. Watto could have buffs similar to Nute's "profit" debuff/buff but in reverse.

I wasn't personally a fan of the pod-racing stufd, but it IS a huge part of one of the main star wars movies, taking up nearly 1/2 of the whole movie. It's a big opportunity here to add more diversity to the game.

This is a great idea. The game could use that awful motion sensor function that everybody hates. Nearly all future content will be gated behind this pod racing minigame. Love it.
  • Great idea, but I dont think they should be GLs. If we are going to do GLs for podracing it would have to be Sebulba or lil Ani. Ben Quadrinaros anyone? :D
  • Janus
    57 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Vitiate and Satele Shan, lead those OR/Sith Empire teams boys

djkfho48a5qs.png
  • I changed my mind - GL Leia & GL Vader
  • sneeyatch wrote: »
    I changed my mind - GL Leia & GL Vader

Nah. In no particular order, I think ...

GL Leia and Snoke

GL Han and Boba

GL Anakin and Vader

GL Revan and Kreia both Neutralish

GL Mace and Talzin

GL Ahsoka and Maul

GL Thrawn and Mando

GL New Republic weirdo and some random opposite
  • GL Anakin and Vader

But that's only one GL!
    My bet is GL Kenobi (some iteration of him, General, Master, Hermit, whatever) and GL Vader.

Just watched a video of a supposed leaked master kenobi from dev account #2
  • My guess is a new GL that would make the assault battle tier 3 possible on the Nightsister/Phoenix mission. So maybe the Mandalorian Ahsoka with Phoenix tag or an older more powerful Asajj Ventress.
  • GL Anakin and Vader

But that's only one GL!

*Kenobi and Vader
    My bet is GL Kenobi (some iteration of him, General, Master, Hermit, whatever) and GL Vader.

Just watched a video of a supposed leaked master kenobi from dev account #2

U k that’s proven fake and been mentioned earlier in this thread
  • My guess is a new GL that would make the assault battle tier 3 possible on the Nightsister/Phoenix mission. So maybe the Mandalorian Ahsoka with Phoenix tag or an older more powerful Asajj Ventress.

Ventress died in the prequel era. Or is that Legends?
  • Yeah, but I meant a bit older than the version we have in game now, so that would give her improved powers. But then again it would be after the nightsisters were wiped out, so it wouldn’t make sense for her to have the NS tag.
  • We had GL Luke three months after Hero's journey Luke. A GL Mando with jetpack is not off the table imo.
  • Here is a crazy idea, GL mace windu and a GL darth Vader pre suit for the next 2 GL's
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    We had GL Luke three months after Hero's journey Luke. A GL Mando with jetpack is not off the table imo.

Just a jet pack isn't enough, give him the dark saber and call it a legendary
  • Janus wrote: »
    Vitiate and Satele Shan, lead those OR/Sith Empire teams boys

djkfho48a5qs.png

Nah fam vitiate and revan
  • You have to consider the money making part assuming the next GL will require about 15 different toons to relic levels. CG is going to want us to spend money on forgotten toons again.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    We had GL Luke three months after Hero's journey Luke. A GL Mando with jetpack is not off the table imo.

Just a jet pack isn't enough, give him the dark saber and call it a legendary

Armor shred on basic would be a GL-like skill.