TW Strategies

Anyone care to show how much smarter they are then the rest of us by sharing any TW Strategies?

I would if I could but my guild can’t seem to hit or beat any guild when it comes to TW. I mean EVER! No joke, lol.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    First, generally speaking these are close guarded secrets developed in smoke filled back offices, over glasses of bourbon.......

Generally speaking a tailored strategy has to be done from the inside, by a committed person or group that is willing to look at your guilds rosters and make a plan based on what's available.

In your position, you have a few options:
    - look at what you facing and use those as examples to build your own defense
    - look at opponent teams you are seeing and base your defense on saving teams to beat the most common things you see
    - start putting junk on defense and and each match change a zone 1 at a time to a better team and see how you do, stop and go back one when you dont fully clear, or lose if you were winning
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know what level of help you are looking for, so just a few general recommendations:

Which teams do you have trouble beating on offense? Work on counters for those teams and save them for your offense. If you need ideas for counters check swgoh.gg for counters used in GAC.

If you see anything that works well for your enemy on defense don't hesitate to copy it. If it gives you trouble on offense it may work well against your next opponent as well.

Do your guild members understand the importance of not loading turnmeter on the enemy teams? In general if you are about to lose a battle on offense without having made significant progress (killed a key character on the enemy team) you should forfeit the battle or kill your app instead of registering the loss.

If you have players who join TW but then don't participate they will weigh you down. Their active GP will count towards your total active GP and give you a higher GP opponent without helping you in any way. If it's a problem in your guild you will need to find a way to deal with this (f.ex. ask them to either participate or not sign up).

Good luck