Where to go from here...

Quick history. I've played on and off for a few years but had NO idea what I was doing. Finally started playing again about a month ago and am really enjoying. I have a general idea now of direction but wanted to get some feedback of where to go now. I have wasted a ton of credits and time with little to show on the game but here is what I have, suggestions?

buekz4zz7hmg.png
irlaktt6ybt0.png
jt9jdm1cvm52.png

Replies

• Options
    You started farming the CLS, so finish it. This includes 5 imperials to get R2.
    Register at swgoh.gg
    Find a real guild.

There are multiple fronts to invest in

Continue on Bastila and Jolee on yellow energy
    Close Luke Farmboy right away and leave immediately for the unmasked Kylo and his ship in the canteen and in sequence the Geonosians
    In the Cantina coins, Boba Ahsoka and then chopper
    With the coins from the arena take Princess Leia and then to Tarkin
    In the galactic war take Cad, Biggs and invest heavily in the Geonosian ships, biggs and wedge spaceship and only after completing these do you get the other toons again
    With the coin of ships you should close Darth Vader and then invest heavily in Geonosians.
    In Ship Energy, invest everything in the slave ship and the Sun Fac fighter.
  • Options
    camper288 wrote: »
    You started farming the CLS, so finish it. This includes 5 imperials to get R2.
    Register at swgoh.gg
    Find a real guild.

There are multiple fronts to invest in

Continue on Bastila and Jolee on Normal energy
    Close Luke Farmboy right away and leave immediately for the unmasked Kylo and his ship in the Cantina Table and in sequence the Geonosians
    In the Cantina Tokens, Boba Ahsoka and then chopper
    With the tokens from the arena take Princess Leia and then to Tarkin
    In the galactic war take Cad, Biggs and invest heavily in the Geonosian ships, biggs and wedge spaceship and only after completing these do you get the other toons again
    With the Fleet Arena Tokens you should close Darth Vader and then invest heavily in Geonosians.
    In Ship Energy, invest everything in Slave 1 and the Sun Fac fighter.

FINDING A REAL GUILD IS I-M-P-O-R-T-A-N-T so you can do Heroic raids. That means - leave you're starter guild.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    @camper288 @TheChild_eats_eggs1 thanks for the info! Joined a new guild and it has made a huge difference! With the toons you mentioned going after do I need to level them up at far as I can get them (highest level im at, 7 star, etc.) before moving on to another (ie. get Kylo to 76 and 7 star before moving the geos?) Thanks!