Fleet Arena Help

So I have been getting my ship roster leveled up and my pilots along with them. I am trying to climb a bit in fleet arena and am sitting at 66th currently with about 100,000 fleet power for my arena fleet. However, I have been climbing by beating other fleets that are much worse than mine, and now that I have reached this point, no other fleets are "bad." For the last week or so, I have been facing fleets that are about 10,000 power less than mine and I normally lose to them. Losing the majority of battles to fleets that are 10k less power than mine at this low of power level seems like it shouldn't happen and I am doing something wrong (either during the battles or with my fleet itself). I linked my swgoh.gg account below, if anyone has any recommendations or explanations please let me know, thank you!

https://swgoh.gg/p/948444192/

Replies

• What types of fleets are you facing? Are you farming HT and bossk?
  • Brad107 wrote: »
    So I have been getting my ship roster leveled up and my pilots along with them. I am trying to climb a bit in fleet arena and am sitting at 66th currently with about 100,000 fleet power for my arena fleet. However, I have been climbing by beating other fleets that are much worse than mine, and now that I have reached this point, no other fleets are "bad." For the last week or so, I have been facing fleets that are about 10,000 power less than mine and I normally lose to them. Losing the majority of battles to fleets that are 10k less power than mine at this low of power level seems like it shouldn't happen and I am doing something wrong (either during the battles or with my fleet itself). I linked my swgoh.gg account below, if anyone has any recommendations or explanations please let me know, thank you!

https://swgoh.gg/p/948444192/

With what you have ... switch Spy and TIE Silencer and max Spy's reinforcement ability.
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    What types of fleets are you facing? Are you farming HT and bossk?

You should start farming Hounds Tooth (HT) as you're at the minimum level for his node (LS: 8D Hard)

You can start farming Bossk as soon as you reach level 85 from his noed (DS: 9B Hard)
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You're level 74 but most of your pilots are at lower level. You should keep the pilots at max level (higher level gives them higher crew power and higher ship power) - and also the ships you use and plan to keep using in the future.

With 5 dark side non-capital ships at 5* you could upgrade your Executrix.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    With 5 dark side non-capital ships at 5* you could upgrade your Executrix.

I’ve tried and cannot beat the mission yet.

@TheChild_eats_eggs1
    Okay I will start HT right away. I forgot he was LS. And I guess waqui is right, I’m just underleveled
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Start getting the idea of power out of your head now, both for fleet and squads. It has no bearing on who will win the battle. It reflects gear, stars, etc., but doesn't account for the fact that certain units and combinations are simply better than others. Speed is one of the most important stats and doesn't alter power in any way.