Like how much HP does the droids have in T5+ ??

Even after they should have their HP reduced by 80%, from the bars itself feels like all have more HP at start than my 200k HP SLKR :D

5xdk9z2opcr8.png

Replies

• This Event is totally bugged :(

The reduced health + protection, what should be a global value, are only active on players side. The droids have everything maxed. But if you hit them often enough, they'll lose max health :neutral:
    If you're using Boba, Jango or Mando, they reset their values to 100% if they are defeated for the first time.

Very strange behaviour in this GC but i don't expect that we won't get a bug fix this time :disappointed:
  • Looks like. In T4 and bellow it is seen they have heath actually reduced. In T5 above, they either dont have it reduced or just have soo much it does not show :D
  • Either way, I managed to beat up to T6 with G12 Nute lead, G12 Jango, G12 Han, R4 Chewie and R4 Vet Chewie.
  • The_Chungus
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I beat T7 with g11 Nute, g11 Jango, R5 chewy and r4 raid Han, also had g11 Nest in there but got one shotted off the bat. I can’t get the critical hits feat though, I either get wrecked or take out the droids to fast.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I beat T7 with g11 Nute, g11 Jango, R5 chewy and r4 raid Han, also had g11 Nest in there but got one shotted off the bat. I can’t get the critical hits feat though, I either get wrecked or take out the droids to fast.

I did the cc with JTR lead Rey Holdo Finn R2. Just spam the special and lifeblood to keep everyone alive. Concentrate most attacks on HK since he keeps healing, and don't do JTRs heal block.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Thanks that got me T6, which is all that's worthwhile to me without MBA. Appreciate it.
  • TVF wrote: »

Thanks that got me T6, which is all that's worthwhile to me without MBA. Appreciate it.

Glad I could help
  • I did the critical hit feat with a GAS + 501st team. They can’t take down GAS and your clones will survive and do their thing. Don’t use rexilate, you want to drag out the fight as long as possible.

Lol getting in and getting the heck out. This one was definitely tough.
  • I beat T7 with g11 Nute, g11 Jango, R5 chewy and r4 raid Han, also had g11 Nest in there but got one shotted off the bat. I can’t get the critical hits feat though, I either get wrecked or take out the droids to fast.

To get the T7 crit hit feat, I used g12 bastila lead, R7 JKR and R4 GMY, Jolee and GK. The bonus protection let me survive until I could spam the special, then I took out IG11 first then kept hitting HK47 (he kept healing himself).
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    I did crit feat with JKR trio and both Yodas. Need to spam the event ability a few times before the crits are reliable.

The nice thing is you have so.e flexibility if you don't have new Mando. Without new Mando, you can't get the final box anyway. So you don't have to do all tiers with the scoundrel and crit feats to get to the 6th box.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Scraped through T7 plus the Crit Feat with this rag tag bunch of Scoundrels:

9z1rm0bypu1a.png

R3 Bossk, R7 Han and Chewie, G12+0 Boba, G11+4 Jango

Number Crunch makes them extremely durable especially if the AI starts using the event special. I killed R2 second for that reason.
  • Starting a sentence with “like” is like nails down a blackboard for me. Other than that the op highlights a problem CG
  • ne_alenska
    123 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    My team, must kill IG11 first
    v6td26jqyjib.jpg
  • My guess would be that Number Crunch is zeta'd in T5+ and its bonus HP is calculated off R2's full HP, not the -80%.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Shadroth wrote: »
    Starting a sentence with “like” is like nails down a blackboard for me. Other than that the op highlights a problem CG

He’s letting us know he doesn’t want specifics. He wants you to name a number similar to how much HP the droids have.
  • I did the crit feat on T7 with Rey bb8 c3po Hoda and a 5th one that I cannot remember. Basically they cannot kill you and you cannot kill them unless you decide to so you have all the time in the world to do more than you need with Rey's basic and occasionally bb8's basic...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Eweff wrote: »
    Shadroth wrote: »
    Starting a sentence with “like” is like nails down a blackboard for me. Other than that the op highlights a problem CG

He’s letting us know he doesn’t want specifics. He wants you to name a number similar to how much HP the droids have.

what
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    TVF wrote: »

what

He's pointing out that if the OP was asking "How many HP do the droids have" then the answers people give should be precise numbers--They have 110,540 health and 200,000 protection, for instance.

Because the OP asked "Like how much" instead, all they want to know is a number that's close--About 300,000, for instance.

None of this would be necessary if someone else hadn't first fallen victim to the idea that English is a static language and there are rules governing how you can or can't start or end sentences. There aren't rules. There's Académie Française that makes hard and fast rules like that for the French language, but no such body exists for the English language and, when one was made, people rejected it. The rules that brief English Academy set into place were all nonsense and hokum anyway. The idea that you can't split an infinitive or end a sentence with a preoposition comes from the fact that in Latin you LITERALLY couldn't do either of those things because verbs contained their own infinitives and prepositions behaved differently.

But Latin is a dead language and English is a thriving language that adapts to the needs of the moment. So why try to emulate the thing that didn't work? English is much better than Latin. Start sentences with Like or Because, end sentences with With. That's the strength and beauty of our language, celebrate it.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    @ShawDou Inflict expose and damage them. Then reverse engineer the expose damage. Problem solved. These numbers are for T7.

Health values at the start of battle with Training Grounds active
    Ig-88: 33,910
    Ig-11: 53,965
    Hk-47: 44,360
    R2: 40,515
    T3M4: 32,210

Actual full starting health
    Ig-88: 169,550
    Ig-11: 269,825
    Hk-47: 221,800
    R2: 202,575
    T3M4: 161,050

That's JUST the health numbers.
    Post edited by Vendi1983 on
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

what

He's pointing out that if the OP was asking "How many HP do the droids have" then the answers people give should be precise numbers--They have 110,540 health and 200,000 protection, for instance.

Because the OP asked "Like how much" instead, all they want to know is a number that's close--About 300,000, for instance.

None of this would be necessary if someone else hadn't first fallen victim to the idea that English is a static language and there are rules governing how you can or can't start or end sentences. There aren't rules. There's Académie Française that makes hard and fast rules like that for the French language, but no such body exists for the English language and, when one was made, people rejected it. The rules that brief English Academy set into place were all nonsense and hokum anyway. The idea that you can't split an infinitive or end a sentence with a preoposition comes from the fact that in Latin you LITERALLY couldn't do either of those things because verbs contained their own infinitives and prepositions behaved differently.

But Latin is a dead language and English is a thriving language that adapts to the needs of the moment. So why try to emulate the thing that didn't work? English is much better than Latin. Start sentences with Like or Because, end sentences with With. That's the strength and beauty of our language, celebrate it.

Like ok
  • NicWester wrote: »

what

LATIN IS NOT A DEAD LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • I got the crit feat with MoM team. Spam the special until you start getting crits. Alternate targets between hk and someone else. HK will Regen so you can drag the fight out.

what

Like ok

I think you mean "Similar to as okay."

what

Yeah it is. It evolved into several other languages, but it's still extinct. It's Cro Magnon man in a world of H'mo Sapiens (had to spell it weird because I'm sure the filter wouldn't like the genus part of our species :P ).
  • NicWester wrote: »

what

Like ok

what

Yeah it is. It evolved into several other languages, but it's still extinct. It's Cro Magnon man in a world of H'mo Sapiens (had to spell it weird because I'm sure the filter wouldn't like the genus part of our species :P ).

Pig Latin is the most common form of Latin spoken in 2020
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator

what

Like ok

what

Pig Latin is the most common form of Latin spoken in 2020

I think you mean okenspay.