Gc feats (damage and crits)

Saada
664 posts Member
edited December 2020
For those who don't have jml or rey. I used this squad to beat tier 7 mando damage feat.
I just tried to keep everyone feared, ig fractured and use the event ability to help keep everyone alive and then attack with mando as much as possible. I also completed the 30 crits with my mon mothma squad.cjodjhc6jgp5.png

Replies

• IL168
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Nice
    Post edited by IL168 on
  • Options
    Nicely done.

What i did was i took a look at the feat and said, fk it, i am gonna get the crap chest. So i autoed it until i couldn't. Then, after one tier, do not know which one exactly, i got all the feats from the previous ones, which mentioned the crits. Maybe it is counting them globally?

Anyway, probably a bug, but a welcomed one.
  • Options
    McNabb wrote: »
    I got all the feats from the previous ones, which mentioned the crits. Maybe it is counting them globally? Anyway, probably a bug, but a welcomed one.

Not a bug. It is a feature. I know it sounds like a joke but it isn't.
    If you do a feat in Tier 7 for example, you get the rewards for that feat in all the previous tiers.

Next time A GC comes around, start playing at Tier 5 or 6 and skip all the easy ones.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    I don't have Mando, so that feat was a no go for me.

But if you have General Skywalker you can get the 30 crits. Use the event special a few times early to keep yourself alive and to up your crit rate. The AI has a hard time killing GAS, and between Echo's assists, 5's special, and Anakin's AoE you'll get the crits so long as you don't use the event special TOO much, otherwise enemies die too fast.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Can also be done with Shaak Clones for those that don’t have GAS
  • Options
    Now if only we had an on-screen counter for these feats.. ;)
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I don't have Mando, so that feat was a no go for me.

But if you have General Skywalker you can get the 30 crits. Use the event special a few times early to keep yourself alive and to up your crit rate. The AI has a hard time killing GAS, and between Echo's assists, 5's special, and Anakin's AoE you'll get the crits so long as you don't use the event special TOO much, otherwise enemies die too fast.

Also, use ahsoka instead of arc. She crits a lot on her basic, and with a GR leader (gas), she'll be using that to assist a lot.