SLKR double tank Offense counter

falsuss
4 posts Member
edited February 2021
Hey guys !

What is the perfect counter against a SLKR team, with 2 tanks, KRU and FOST, SLKR being modded with Offense and HP, also fast with high + speed secondary stats ?

I also got SLKR, but poor offense modes.

I use to beat him with SLKR, KRU, Sith Trooper and Traya + Thrawn. But since the new slicing update, many SLKR go for offense, since they can be speed too. This result with a deadly AOE, killing my Thrawn and Traya way to fast, so they can't be helpful.

I also try double tank, so same team, except my SLKR is speed and HP (I keep farm Offense mods but got nothing ...). This is way to much RNG with Sith Trooper and if I kill toons in the other team too fast than I should (RNG again, crits for example).

Thanks a lot !
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Switch Traya for Malak, ST for Hux and make sure your Thraw will go before Hux.
    1. Take first attack - use SLKR Stasis Strike on FOST
    2. Take seceond attack - switch TM from Thrawn to SLKR and use Furious Onslaught on FOST. If Malak got triggered use Drain Life on FOST instead
    3. Take third attack - use Hux granting a turn ro SLKR and Stasis Strike on FIST again. That should kill FOST and enemy Sith trooper (if present) should use his AOE attack and trigger Malaks bonus turn.
    4. Pray to apply Shock with Malak on KRU
    5. Fracture SLKR
    6. Kill enemy Sith Trooper / FO Officer / whatever else is there and keep Thrawn alive at all cost
    7. Victory
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Thx for your answer.

But how can you facture SLKR in 5. if KRU is still alive ?
  • Because of step 4 - apply Shock on KRU
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I use DR (r5) malack (r6)thraw (r2) kylo(r3) bastila (r4). Mod bastila faster than DR so u can apply fear on one of the tanks before dr goes so he can remove the taunt. Malack shocks other tank.