Guide from wise Regs.

Hello Ladies and gentlemans.
I AM playing SWGOH from around may. I was rather casual player, just to get fun from the game.
But from last weeks I have started to Discover a lot of new things in this game.
Things that are needed to become better like Zeta abilities, relic upgrades etc., Special team synergies.
Finally I have found this forum, and today I have read a topic 'who to farm next' where one Man #MasterSeedy explain how to make a strategy to become powerfull.
I have realized that all my concepts was wrong.

At the moment im trying to get Grand Master Yoda and Darth Vader to 13gear.
Zeta for Vader unique ability than for bastilla shan and kylo unmasked
And trying to upgrade clone troopers team. ACR from cantina.
Going aswell for nightsister and assaj
Jango fett and Mando for BH team
Trying to get some ships upgrade like Vaders shop Bobba Fett and Darth Maul
And was thinking to go for Ewoks team and Geo team aswell.
I have no idea how to prioritize IT.

Do you think its ok or should i change targets?

Thanks for any help.

Here is link to my account
https://swgoh.gg/p/743558596/

Regards

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I would personally hold off on g13 until you have some basic good teams built up. It's just spending a lot of materials you don't really have to overinflate your power and wreck your GAC matchups.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    I would personally hold off on g13 until you have some basic good teams built up. It's just spending a lot of materials you don't really have to overinflate your power and wreck your GAC matchups.

How GAC matchups?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Anomander wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

How GAC matchups?

Your GAC matches are based on the total power of your top 80 toons (fewer for lower divisions I think). So if you have a few toons at the top that are high relic, but you don't have as many total teams at a decent level or as many good mods as your opponent, you'll be at a disadvantage.
  • Thanks for explanation.