Game Inaccuracies

Jael_Ash
30 posts Member
edited January 2021
Hi All,

I'm after some advice, I've just took a right beating in the Grand Arena and when I checked their inventory they had a 7* Star (tough as you like) Jedi Revan. However when I scrolled down the inventory I saw the characters needed to activate Revan were nowhere near being able to activate him. I've attached a screenshot, can anyone shed any light on this?

Replies

• For Jedi Knight Revan you need T3, Bastila, Jolee, Zaalbar.
    Nothing wrong there.
  • Level 1 T3 and Level 53 Mission Vao with very low gear levels??

I've got a Jedi Knight Revan and all my characters were Level 85 with high gear and Mods. This seems very suss to me.
  • And yet it's not suspicious at all.

You need g8+ on key characters like Bastila and Jolee and just enough on Mission/Zaal to survive T1 (lv 50-60 and ~g7 is easy). You can ignore T3 aside from the star count.
  • Jael_Ash
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Maybe my Terentatek was just super tough for some reason then?
  • Bottom line is, people did it with even less than what your opponent has. That unlock seems completely reasonable.
  • Jael_Ash
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Fair enough, I perhaps need to pump many more $$$ into the game to help me succeed.
  • Jael_Ash wrote: »
    Fair enough, I perhaps need to pump many more $$$ into the game to help me succeed.
    What has that got to do with anything? Your opponent used less resource to earn JKR, and that leads you to conclude you need to spend more?
  • Jael_Ash
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    The game is a collection game. Collect the shards, promote the characters.

The only alternative is money.

One of your previous quotes seems to allude to that philosophy.
    The game is a collection game. Collect the shards, promote the characters.

The only alternative is money.

One of you're previous quotes seems to allude to that philosophy.
    Which one?
  • Oh, I see the quote now.

That is so wildly off the context of this thread, I don’t know where to start.

That user was looking for a short cut to get 7* characters without doing the farming or spending any money.
  • However you are right, the game is designed to reward those who spend money as it's designed to make profit which we all know and accept.

That aside, I am still struggling to believe that this person unlocked JKR with what Toons he had. Some are saying that it's possible so I have to believe that this is the case, but I remain sceptical.
    However you are right, the game is designed to reward those who spend money as it's designed to make profit which we all know and accept.

That aside, I am still struggling to believe that this person unlocked JKR with what Toons he had. Some are saying that it's possible so I have to believe that this is the case, but I remain sceptical.

Someone did it with way less, around what RandomSithLord said higher up, in this thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/198692/is-this-possible#latest

Poke around in the JKR sub-forum. There will be plenty more there.

Seems you are being a bit of a sore loser and looking for excuses to discredit your opponent.
    However you are right, the game is designed to reward those who spend money as it's designed to make profit which we all know and accept.

You can replay the event with absolutely no mods on some of the toons, but sadly you can’t simulate the gear differential.
  • Jael_Ash
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Why do I get the feeling I'm being ganged up on here?

Thank you all for your thoughts and comments.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Jael_Ash wrote: »
    Why do I get the feeling I'm being ganged up on here?

Thank you all for your thoughts and comments.

You asked a question, people answered it. You continue to refute the answers, people continue to reinforce them.

DARK Revan is a little less believable with ungeared characters; light side Revan was ridiculously easy with the borrowed Revan. As someone said, there's no need to 3*. That T-3 could have died off the bat as long as they beat it. They have all the requisites 7*, and Jolee and Bastila are more than adequately geared for the event.
  • Thank you.

@crzydroid could you close down this chat for me.
This discussion has been closed.