What do you want to see in 2021?

Other than 'The Mandalorian' content.

What do you want to see in 2021? 11 votes

Story Mode (Battle from the Droid Control Ship to the Sith Citadel, Episodes I-IX)
27% 3 votes
Mandalorians Faction
9% 1 vote
Battle of Endor Guild Raid
9% 1 vote
Sequel Trilogy Territory Battles- Takodana
9% 1 vote
Anakin Skywalker's Heroes Fall Event
27% 3 votes
212th Faction (General Kenobi touch-up, Cody rework, etc.)
0% 0 votes
Jedi Council Sub-Faction
18% 2 votes
More Clones
0% 0 votes

Replies

• None of the above as 1st choice. My ep. 3 new style TB and my in-production Exegol TB. I believe CG could use my drafts and add abilities in the platoon ability sections and make it. :).

Also, for a raid - either the Krait Dragon or the Death Star raid.

JC subfaction is my vote because I believe it would work rlly well. I will link my Mace Windu kit and for you to see my leader idea.

Endor could make a TB, so could Christophsis.

The only one I don't want is the story mode, because Idk what you mean. If you mean what I drafted in my head, then I agree. This is where you have to battle solo on the holotables with e.g. Phoenix to earn Thrawn 8th star ... CLS team to earn other Empire 8th star. etc. etc.

attached: ep 3 TB DS (making LS) and Mace Windu Kit and slight reworks for every GR Jedi.

Bear in mind Vulnerability is NOT Vulnerable (the debuff that already exists).

My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • None of the above as 1st choice. My ep. 3 new style TB and my in-production Exegol TB. I believe CG could use my drafts and add abilities in the platoon ability sections and make it. :).

JC subfaction is my vote because I believe it would work rlly well. I will link my Mace Windu kit and for you to see my leader idea.

The only one I don't want is the story mode, because Idk what you mean. If you mean what I drafted in my head, then I agree. This is where you have to battle solo on the holotables with e.g. Phoenix to earn Thrawn 8th star ... CLS team to earn other Empire 8th star. etc. etc.

attached: ep 3 TB DS (making LS) and Mace Windu Kit and slight reworks for every GR Jedi.

Qui-Gon Jinn should have a new ability called "Here and Now", where he is immune to Taunt, and that supplies to other Jedi allies. This is based on a line where he tells Obi-Wan to "Keep his concentration on the here and now"
  • Zombefyer wrote: »
    None of the above as 1st choice. My ep. 3 new style TB and my in-production Exegol TB. I believe CG could use my drafts and add abilities in the platoon ability sections and make it. :).

Qui-Gon Jinn should have a new ability called "Here and Now", where he is immune to Taunt, and that supplies to other Jedi allies. This is based on a line where he tells Obi-Wan to "Keep his concentration on the here and now"

Well I'd say: if General Kenobi is an ally, he also ignores taunts. All Jedi allies is basically part of JML's ultimate. Too OP.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • I'd like them to fix the issues with see and the raid.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/218555/the-battle-of-endor-raid-idea/p1?new=1
  • Hello, I worked on a new raid idea, it is not final, but let me know what you guys think.
    The main feature of this raid is the 8 possible way to complete 5 phases.
    It would be almost every time a different raid.
    It's all in the pdf file.
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    I'd like them to fix the issues with see and the raid.

See is fine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH