Hi Holotable Heroes,
Today’s Update moves Kuiil and IG-11 to farmable Hard Nodes and several bug fixes. They are available on Dark Side 5-A and Light Side 3-B respectively.
- Grand Arena Season 14 begins 01/11/2021 - This month we return to Resistance and players can earn the previous Season 3 portraits and titles if they missed them the first time around. Find out more details here
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:
- Kuiil is now farmable from Dark Side 5-A Hard. This replaces the Ima-Gun Di shards, which are still farmable on Light Side 7-C Hard and Cantina 7-E.
- IG-11 is now farmable from Light Side 3-B Hard. This replaces the Dathcha shards, which are still farmable on Light Side 3-F Hard.
- Moff Gideon is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) could continue to ignore Stealth and Taunt and could continue to gain Whistling Birds after he had been defeated and revived in some scenarios.
- EVENT - Scoundrel Modifier for Galactic Challenges now correctly states it does not copy Taunt effects.
- EVENT - Updated Separatist Ground War Assault Battle descriptions to clarify "Ugnaughts" are a valid option, which includes Kuiil.
- EVENT - Updated the description of the Galactic Challenge Jedi modifier, "Humble Strike", to better clarify its functionality.
- EVENT - Updated Separatist Galactic Challenge modifier to better reflect how it interacts with other summon mechanics.
- EVENT - Fixed issue that allowed the destroyed door panel in the The Pit raid to gain turn meter if a pacifist character joined and then fled.
- EVENT - Fixed description of Rancor's basic ability, "Crushing Claw", on Challenge difficulty to clarify it dispels buffs from all enemies.
- EVENT - Fixed a bug in Thrawn's event where his music or the correct ambience wouldn't play when facing him on tiers where there isn't a cinematic.
Here is the list of known issues with today’s update. You can find the issues we are currently aware of and their status on the official Developer Tracker
- Music is missing on the Cantina and Pre-Battle screens.