Fleet Arena Depression/Rage

Barashin_Mokushi1
9 posts Member
edited January 7
I am at my wits end with my shard. I’m not allowed to climb up to get to first place, cause anytime I try to climbs up past rank 20, the other players in those higher ranks would work together to knock me back down. It’s stressful trying to stay up in the other levels cause I have to burn through so much of my crystals and attempts back to back to stay up there, and even then it doesn’t work out, cause while I’m exiting a match often enough someone will battle with me to knock me back down. I gave up for the time being to focus on getting more Gactic Legends in my inventory, but lately some of these kittens try to knock me down below 50, and it’s starting to **** me off. It’s one thing after my payout, but right before when I’m trying to climb up and be content with the above Rank 50 rewards. I’m at my wits end with this nonsense and I have no idea what to do.

Replies

• Stop equating people who play a game with people who slaughtered 2M+ people because of their race / religion. That’s tip #1
  • Not sure if your in a new shard or what. But fleet hasn’t been that way for me since just starting.
    I had to climb from 50 then but once I got in top ten with refreshing I was good and on the way to top shortly after.

You probably use a bad ship lineup and need to improve. Now if your talking about regular arena you should expect those issues not ships.
  • Barashin_Mokushi1
    9 posts Member
    edited January 7
    Stop equating people who play a game with people who slaughtered 2M+ people because of their race / religion. That’s tip #1
    Here’s your tip: I said ‘Neo-****’, not ‘****’. Yes the **** killed quite a lot of people for petty reasons, Neo-**** on the other hand have yet to earn such infamy, as much as they try. Learn to read, and thoroughly, before talking trash.
    Post edited by Barashin_Mokushi1 on
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    Not sure if your in a new shard or what. But fleet hasn’t been that way for me since just starting.
    I had to climb from 50 then but once I got in top ten with refreshing I was good and on the way to top shortly after.

You probably use a bad ship lineup and need to improve. Now if your talking about regular arena you should expect those issues not ships.

I’ve been on this game since before fleet was brought into the game. Arena I have no problem with, but fleet arena, I’m mixed with a very bad bunch. The ship line-up I’m using, as far as I know, is similar to what they are using. Some either use Negotiator fleet and some use Malevolence fleet. And sometimes they switch it up. I have all the currently available ships in the game. I can beat them. That’s not the issue. Hell, I’ve even managed to climb all the way up to Rank 1 once. The problem is that these guys fiercely work together to knock me back down below Rank 20. And lately they are now trying to keep me below Rank 50.
    Not sure if your in a new shard or what. But fleet hasn’t been that way for me since just starting.

I’ve been on this game since before fleet was brought into the game. Arena I have no problem with, but fleet arena, I’m mixed with a very bad bunch. The ship line-up I’m using, as far as I know, is similar to what they are using. Some either use Negotiator fleet and some use Malevolence fleet. And sometimes they switch it up. I have all the currently available ships in the game. I can beat them. That’s not the issue. Hell, I’ve even managed to climb all the way up to Rank 1 once. The problem is that these guys fiercely work together to knock me back down below Rank 20. And lately they are now trying to keep me below Rank 50.

My advice is to either ally request some of the folks that seem to be blocking you (or even better, swgoh.gg stalk them and see if you can find some discord ID’s on their profiles), and reach out to them - there is very likely an external fleet chat going, and if you can find out who to avoid during your own climb (those who payout right before, the same time as, or shortly after you), there is a fair chance (especially if you approach it in the spirit of cooperation) that you will be allowed into the chat and can work with the established rotation instead of ‘against’ it.
    You may be requested to do some kind of probationary period, or have to ‘settle’ for a lower ranking position (typically it is ranked by seniority in the chat) but there is a very real chance that you can either get at least a top 5, if not a top 10 slot, or potentially even find a ‘vacant’ time slot that you can adjust your payout to for top rankings.

Most of the shard chats are fairly open to the idea, as everyone spends less crystals maintaining the status quo... if you get some fairly hard nosed folk... well, all I can do is apologize to you. But at the least, even if they don’t let you in, they should give you a list of names to avoid.

Hope that helps!
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    2smooth wrote: »

My advice is to either ally request some of the folks that seem to be blocking you (or even better, swgoh.gg stalk them and see if you can find some discord ID’s on their profiles), and reach out to them - there is very likely an external fleet chat going, and if you can find out who to avoid during your own climb (those who payout right before, the same time as, or shortly after you), there is a fair chance (especially if you approach it in the spirit of cooperation) that you will be allowed into the chat and can work with the established rotation instead of ‘against’ it.
    You may be requested to do some kind of probationary period, or have to ‘settle’ for a lower ranking position (typically it is ranked by seniority in the chat) but there is a very real chance that you can either get at least a top 5, if not a top 10 slot, or potentially even find a ‘vacant’ time slot that you can adjust your payout to for top rankings.

Most of the shard chats are fairly open to the idea, as everyone spends less crystals maintaining the status quo... if you get some fairly hard nosed folk... well, all I can do is apologize to you. But at the least, even if they don’t let you in, they should give you a list of names to avoid.

Hope that helps!

I tried something similar to that, and some of the people in my arena shard are also in my fleet shard. I’ve been in contact with them and tried to ask them if they could let me in, but unfortunately it’s no good, currently the shard’s lead members are composed of a mean unwelcoming group that aren’t letting anymore in currently. Honestly I wouldn’t mind working and enduring the probation for a time if that’s what was required, but unfortunately these guys don’t seem to be willing to negotiate at all currently.

sucks for u as it sounds like more players play ships than arena in your shard lol. But if your the only on that drops your probably easier to beat.

I know some have ship shard chats I doubt they coordinate dropping you at this stage in game you may just be on a busy time.

And if you been playing from beginning you should know the players times at least the ones around yours. And move up accordingly.

if you climbing before there times it will lead to drops and wasted battles when they move up.

sucks for u as it sounds like more players play ships than arena in your shard lol. But if your the only on that drops your probably easier to beat.

I know some have ship shard chats I doubt they coordinate dropping you at this stage in game you may just be on a busy time.

And if you been playing from beginning you should know the players times at least the ones around yours. And move up accordingly.

if you climbing before there times it will lead to drops and wasted battles when they move up.

Unfortunately I can’t check their times, as I’m not in their chat. I only know a couple of people that are in the shard chat and I can only guess their times.

I’m not the only one that drops though.

I’m very sure they coordinate to drop me, because they do it back to back, and most of the time it’s the very same players who do so.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »

Hope that helps!

I tried something similar to that, and some of the people in my arena shard are also in my fleet shard. I’ve been in contact with them and tried to ask them if they could let me in, but unfortunately it’s no good, currently the shard’s lead members are composed of a mean unwelcoming group that aren’t letting anymore in currently. Honestly I wouldn’t mind working and enduring the probation for a time if that’s what was required, but unfortunately these guys don’t seem to be willing to negotiate at all currently.

Well, just try gentle persistence- at least the guys who you have already spoken too may be willing to share the schedule with you, if you ask. Then you can at least start playing around those people and the guys that you know can put in a good word of, ‘look, he is trying to play nice’. It took me 6 months of doing that only having communication with the guy I shared my payout hour with before they let me in - good luck!