Prestigious quests

Hi CG, for the Jedi master prestigious quest it requires me to place top 3 in the HAAT raid and the final tier place top. However with the raids being simmable I can’t complete the quest. I feel it’s selfish to ask an entire guild of 49 other players to not sim the raid and allow me to get my quest reward.

Any change to allow for the sim to meet requirements of the quest?

Replies

• Options
    Hi CG, for the Jedi master prestigious quest it requires me to place top 3 in the HAAT raid and the final tier place top. However with the raids being simmable I can’t complete the quest. I feel it’s selfish to ask an entire guild of 49 other players to not sim the raid and allow me to get my quest reward.

• Options
    2 members of my guild reported that this quest can still be completed.

One of them was on 2/3 and completed the quest on a simmed raid, the other was on 0/3 and now sits on 1/3 after a simmed raid.

If you are placed 1-3 at the end of the sign up phase, you will advance the quest, even on a simmed raid.
  • Options
    That’s great to know thank you
  • DarthGlovoc
    149 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Cameron3 wrote: »

For one of them you could ask, so that you can get the portrait along with the quest. I don't know if people do this or if you would do this, but could you go merc in tiny tiny guild? Or just go to a small guild, help with tw(so that they get something), and solo the tank so that you get top rewards.