Galactic challenge

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Well done CG. If mando gets off his baby yoda move.... you end up in a loop and 15 minutes or reboot is your only option
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

WITHOUT scoundrels I was able to do t7 with Traya lead losing no one; even got the kill three in one turn feat.

With scoundrels my only idea is to get Nest really fast like someone else here did. But as my Nest is three srun guns from g12 and thus 6-dot mods, I'm not sure if that will work for me.

Or just get your Jango faster as the troopers.

T7 is beatable with scoudrels if you have the right tools and mods. Most people forget, that the last tiers and feats are made for endgame players that have a decent, relicted roster. It's called challenge, right? :wink:

• Options
    cf7lg0fbs3p1.png
    I just wanted to see how high of an Emperor's Trap they could go, lol.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »

WITHOUT scoundrels I was able to do t7 with Traya lead losing no one; even got the kill three in one turn feat.

With scoundrels my only idea is to get Nest really fast like someone else here did. But as my Nest is three srun guns from g12 and thus 6-dot mods, I'm not sure if that will work for me.

Or just get your Jango faster as the troopers.

T7 is beatable with scoudrels if you have the right tools and mods. Most people forget, that the last tiers and feats are made for endgame players that have a decent, relicted roster. It's called challenge, right? :wink:

That's also not happening. I wasn't complaining; I know I don't have great BH. Just a comment after I was answering the other person's comment on how to do it without scoundrels.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    OK, my final post on this topic for now because this is just stupid ...

In my mind, a "Challenge" is something you can overcome. An "impossible wall" is not a "challenge". The "Challenge" may be very tough and maybe the thing to do to overcome it is spend lots of money, fine; that still counts as a "Challenge".

But if my r7 characters are being one-shot killed even before they have a turn, what am I supposed to do to overcome that?
    The fact that there are people that completed T7 with Scoundrels (and not even with r7, not with Beskar and his team) proves that it's a "Challenge" that can be overcome.

"People" plural?
    No, I'm obviously the only one that did it.

I've seen 3 non-Beskar variations so far, with Han and Chewie being more or less needed for all.

And the highest Tier you can do without Scoundrels ... ?
    Any. Scoundrels are not necessarily the best team for it, but you'll probably need a GL for optimal results.

So a non-Scoundrel squad you've beaten T7 with is ... ?
    Rey and literally anything around her because my supports never took a turn. WW Gideon, WW Piett (at this point you should also kill 2 with collateral damage). Clean up.

Tried that twice. Doesn't work.
    Rey goes first, uses Lifeblood. Cue five minutes of the enemy.
    Weird that just for you nothing works that works for others.

Doesnt work for me either
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    I did it just for fun -
    h0piasq4zmj4.png

How did you manage that? I can't even get to 1200 stacks

8hd4el07qenr.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Natetiffer wrote: »
    I just left mine running, over 1000 stacks!

Kyno
    Another one for the CG Devs I think

When they are in I will flag them, but it seems like there are some elements of the puzzle that make this all doable.
  • Options
    I had to close down the game. It came down to Beskar lead, Kuiil, Nest. THey basically went damage immune and got their turn meter zeroed out. THey were never going to gain a turn so the immunity was never going to wear off...
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

In my mind, a "Challenge" is something you can overcome. An "impossible wall" is not a "challenge". The "Challenge" may be very tough and maybe the thing to do to overcome it is spend lots of money, fine; that still counts as a "Challenge".

But if my r7 characters are being one-shot killed even before they have a turn, what am I supposed to do to overcome that?
    The fact that there are people that completed T7 with Scoundrels (and not even with r7, not with Beskar and his team) proves that it's a "Challenge" that can be overcome.

"People" plural? I'm curious as to how many people you know have completed T7 and if there was any variety in squads? Also, what's the highest Tier you can do without Scoundrels?

You got lucky. Doesnt work for me either....
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Kyno

When they are in I will flag them, but it seems like there are some elements of the puzzle that make this all doable.

Doesnt matter. There are multiple ways to end up in an endless loop and one of them is a required feat character.

Event should be stopped and fixed
  • Options
    This isn’t fun.
  • Options
    Just get you nest upto 304 speed with decent potency. Add jango lead, bossk, raid han and chewbacca all with good mods. Mase daze... go to town on veers, then moff and piet and your there.
    It did not seem overly difficult
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I finished T6 with Cara (350 speed w/ leadership) and Jango (358 speed) @ G12+++ (all the speed gear) and my fastest two sets of arena mods, but just barely outsped the troopers with Jango to apply burning. The good news is that if you didn't fork over for Beskar Mando, you just need to clear T6 with scoundrels and finish the T7 feats with your (better) team of choice to get the second best crate.

IMHO Cara is a better investment than Nest if you're bringing one to G12 to finish this, as CG seems to have completely forgotten about the Solo characters (literally no events/legendaries require a single one of them), but Cara @ Relics will likely be needed if there is a Mando GL in the future (which seems inevitable).
  • Options
    I beat t7 with my JKR led JML squad subbing in Beskar for wat. Still trying to figure out scoundrel only squad. Lots of restarts.
  • Options

"People" plural?

I've seen 3 non-Beskar variations so far, with Han and Chewie being more or less needed for all.

Any. Scoundrels are not necessarily the best team for it, but you'll probably need a GL for optimal results.

Rey and literally anything around her because my supports never took a turn. WW Gideon, WW Piett (at this point you should also kill 2 with collateral damage). Clean up.

"People" plural?

Weird that just for you nothing works that works for others.

Rey didn't work for me at all either. I only completed T7 with my Sith Empire team. And the troopers still almost killed Malak before DRevs could inflict fear on them.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

"People" plural? I'm curious as to how many people you know have completed T7 and if there was any variety in squads? Also, what's the highest Tier you can do without Scoundrels?

You got lucky. Doesnt work for me either....

I just did it again, so it wasn't luck. Try it again, it will work if they all get fear from hitting Malak. Then your Drevan and Vader can take turns.
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    GC's are showing over and over again that a big portion of this community are just casuals that are absolutely clueless about this game.

really? They just keep driving home to me that CG only wants the credit cards of the whales.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t have scoundrels strong enough, but I do have a g8 non-modded Bando and was able to complete tier 7 with JKL, bando, Hoda, Han, and chewy. Stunned Piett, focused on Veers, and used JKL to reduce all their speeds and stun them. Was fairly easy after that. Did lose everyone except JKL and Hoda.
  • Options

Kyno

This might be a good time for the devs to consider allowing people to quit a fight when it is not their turn. Having to restart your device because of an infinite loop by the enemies is not a good experience.

Or, at the very least, give the players back some of the infinite loops they took away from us. ;) Fair's fair, right?
  • Options
    I just beat t7 with a g12 Jango. R7 Han and Chewie. R3 Beskar and nest. I did not move arena mods but I did replace some purple mods on Jango early on. My squad was not faster.
    Han stunned veers. I survived a few hits. Beskar balanced protection and gave whatever he does to Han since his protection had been stripped away.
    Jango got a good burn minus the summoned snowtrooper.
    Nest got a good daze.
    I whittled them away, keep using beskars protection balance on whoever was lowest. Jango burned when available.
    Chewie removed the buffs.
    Took about three tries but once I survived their first attack before Jango went, it was on.
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I cleared T7 with this lineup: Jango lead, Nest (352 speed after lead) Han, Chewie, and Qira. Han stunned Piett, Nest dazed and removed Tm from Gideon, Qira did Aoe stagger, and Jango trigger the stagger with flamethrower. After that it was a race to kill veers and Gideon before Gideon’s first turn. Pretty easy if those 2 die before the rest get turns. Han is R7 and Chewie is R5 but rest are G12.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    DathEliza wrote: »

Kyno

This might be a good time for the devs to consider allowing people to quit a fight when it is not their turn. Having to restart your device because of an infinite loop by the enemies is not a good experience.

Or, at the very least, give the players back some of the infinite loops they took away from us. ;) Fair's fair, right?

It's not about allowing, this is not an active choice they are deciding "is not ok". There are other factors involved and it is not likely yo happen, from my understanding.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    g12 Jango, g12 mando, g13 Han, Chewy, Cara.

Cara speed = 309, which is effectively 339 under Jango lead.

completed t6 easily for the best non-Bando reward crate.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Ok SLKR, Darth Revan, Bastilla Fallen, Malak and Beskar Mando can pull it off.

Now i just tried a scoudrel team with Jango lead, Nest, Beskar Mando, Raid Han and Chewy.... Endless loop. Got to 1:07 left and over 1200 stacks of Emperors trap when the game froze.

Well done CG.

Seems there is a few ways to do this, but if you do it wrong or dont have the right gear or mods.... you are in an endless loop.

I also feel like when we find something like this against sith raid, CG fixes it super quick, but this is likely not going to get a fix or a reaction
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Paywall: Check
    Endless loop glitch: Check
    Indifference: Check

Pretty sure they’ve all gone home for the day now that their work is done.

Hahaha.

Thanks that made me smile
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    lfejeamujfm8.png
    Fun fact: This is what a DR + BSF duo attempt at T7 looks like. Speed and control on the battlefield (fear, stun, stagger, daze, etc.) is king in GC's.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Paywall: Check
    Endless loop glitch: Check
    Indifference: Check

Pretty sure they’ve all gone home for the day now that their work is done.

So true
  • Options
    This galactic challenge event is depressingly bad.

It’s not fun and the only thing that is a challenge is not getting stuck in an endless loop.

I don’t have Bando and while I could barely do tier 5 with Scoundrels after multiple attempts and moving mods around, I can’t get past that.

Tier 7 is easy enough with Sith Empire.