Question regarding ally points

commander_paw_212
315 posts Member
edited January 2021
So im aware this post may get taken down, but i figured i would try and ask anyway. Endgame players such as myself have no problem hoarding ally points, at points I've had over 200K. The only logical use other than in the weekly shipments is spam opening the normal pack for duplicate shards. The problem is of course that can take hours. So the question id like to ask is: Is there any plans to add a sim function or a bigger pack requiring more ally points? that way players could use the useless ally points efficiently rather than spam opening for an hour.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• So im aware this post may get taken down, but i figured i would try and ask anyway. Endgame players such as myself have no problem hoarding ally points, at points I've had over 200K. The only logical use other than in the weekly shipments is spam opening the normal pack for duplicate shards. The problem is of course that can take hours. So the question id like to ask is: Is there any plans to add a sim function or a bigger pack requiring more ally points? that way players could use the useless ally points efficiently rather than spam opening for an hour.
    The only reason this would get taken down is because it’s been asked dozens of times before.

It would be a nice addition, but the devs have said before it’s not on their radar at the moment.
  • i wasn't aware of that, still never hurts to ask. Maybe at least knowing if they have any long term plans for that would be nice
  • Warm up your thumb!!!