Save all mods configurations

Hello,

I hope that one of the devs will read me. We were discussing it with my guild, and we feel like it would be great if we could have a button "save all current mods configurations". This will help us a lot during remodding sessions for TB for exemple.

Cheers.

Replies

• Options
    They can't enable mass mod swaps without increasing mod capacity, because they coded all mods to be removed first, then reapplied . . . this is why you hit mod cap even though you are swapping mods onto a character who has none.

I like you idea: I just don't think they can do it until they address mods more brodaly. They could start with just trippling the cap on mods . . l that would help open up concepts like mass swaps.

I also think they need to rethink the cost of mod swaps. I think they make it hard so people will spend on mods rather than swap, BUT there is really no logic behind that because we still need complete rosters sets for GAC, TW etc.
  • VarianWrynn
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    In the general feedback thread someone proposed the capacity to export mod data into some markup language.
    I replied and elaborated on, what I and many others believe to be a necessary QOL addition.

Any issue regarding mod cap limits could be addressed by temporarily increasing the limit/not enforcing it during import of the mod data file.

Please see the post in General Feedback and upvote it to hopefully get the developers attention.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/240817/qol-mods-data-export
  • Options
    I actually just wanted to make a thread on this. CG is gimping their own loadout system by not having a "Save all current loadouts" feature.