Guild/Alliance behaviors in top 10-20 of TW

Themy
96 posts Member
edited January 2021
@CG_Doja_Fett et all,

I am wondering if CG will ever respond to the fact that many guilds/alliances purposefully violate the EA ToS/Rules of conduct. Below is a screenshot of the ToS and I'll write it out the line in question here as well: "When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not: Engage or assist in cheating or other anticompetitive behavior (such as boosting, collusion, and match or matchmaking manipulation).

Many of the guilds in SWGOH engage in these practices of deliberately colluding and even manipulating their matchmaking. Guilds in the top 10 can predict who they are fighting and they "swap" players from one guild to the other so that they have competitive advantage over another guild, be it mods or GLs. This behavior is obviously against the spirit of the game and deliberately manipulates the matchmaking process of the game. Will CG do anything to combat this manipulation of TW in order to prevent guilds from abusing matchmaking?

I'd also like to note that not only have guilds purposefully abused this matchmaking in order to gain competitive advantage in fights, they have also used this to shed players from a guild to avoid fighting a specific guild during a TW at which they would have matched a stronger guild.

I feel that this is a huge problem in the top guilds and hope that CG can address this issue or make a statement about it. Thanks.

g7h5oj693835.png