SCAVENGER QOL: Direct gear craft and icons

Bettz
29 posts Member
edited January 2021
I have been away from the game for a while and am getting back into it...one very frustrating thing i would love to see addressed is having to craft gear on characters for relics.

Solution:
1) make gear directly craftable in the scavengers screen
2) add the green + icon for gear we could craft just like it is on characters

Relic economy:
1) please make fully crafted gear for coils yield more pieces, it feels out of balance with the rest
2) please add more options for trade in, especially for the higher level pieces

Would love to hear other suggestions, hopefully this or some other solution is put in place, the current system is inefficient and makes us waste valuable gear.

Ty
Post edited by Bettz on

Replies

• All this time I thought the jawa at the table was a male. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • There is an instance where I'm supposed to craft a piece of gear for the Scavenger, but I don't have any characters that need that piece of gear so I have literally no way to craft it.
  • Rebmes wrote: »
    There is an instance where I'm supposed to craft a piece of gear for the Scavenger, but I don't have any characters that need that piece of gear so I have literally no way to craft it.

CG acknowledged this and implied that they will "get around to it at some point" - honestly I'm too lazy to see how long ago that was said. Probably at least 6 months or so. Hard to keep track of all the things they are "thinking about" doing, "planning on implementing at some point in the future...", "looking into", etc. that never see the light of day.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*