Future content, KOTOR?

2Next

Replies

• Stenun wrote: »
    I'd much rather see more content from the original trilogy.
    We're still waiting for Jabba The Hutt, Bib Fortuna, Crix Madine, Nien Nunb, maybe a couple of unique TIE pilots, the two snowspeeder gunners, Admiral Ozzel, Captain Needa, Death Star Trooper, Captain Bast, Red 5 ... !
    I'd love to see more representation for the trilogy that started it all.
    Listen to that guy!
    You know this is inspiring me to play KOTOR, KOTOR 2 and SWTOR after my exams are over. Are they available on PS4?
    For PC you can buy it at gog.com . However, if you have mininum standards when it comes to game quality, I suggest you think twice before spending some money on it. I don't judge the story, that's alway personal matter of taste (though to me it's extremly boring, flat, uninspired and forseeable), but the gameplay is one of the worst I every expirienced in 30 years of gaming. Take all the bad of cross-platform games, imagine Bioware having put aside all they did right in other RPGs (like Baldur's Gate) and you end up with KotoR.
  • Stenun wrote: »
    I'd much rather see more content from the original trilogy.
    We're still waiting for Jabba The Hutt, Bib Fortuna, Crix Madine, Nien Nunb, maybe a couple of unique TIE pilots, the two snowspeeder gunners, Admiral Ozzel, Captain Needa, Death Star Trooper, Captain Bast, Red 5 ... !
    I'd love to see more representation for the trilogy that started it all.
    Listen to that guy!
    You know this is inspiring me to play KOTOR, KOTOR 2 and SWTOR after my exams are over. Are they available on PS4?
    For PC you can buy it at gog.com . However, if you have mininum standards when it comes to game quality, I suggest you think twice before spending some money on it. I don't judge the story, that's alway personal matter of taste (though to me it's extremly boring, flat, uninspired and forseeable), but the gameplay is one of the worst I every expirienced in 30 years of gaming. Take all the bad of cross-platform games, imagine Bioware having put aside all they did right in other RPGs (like Baldur's Gate) and you end up with KotoR.

This. I never even made it through the first one, let alone the second. I have played StarCraft (and all it's expansions, sequels, etc.) Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, etc. - KOTOR is lame and boring. There is plenty of KOTOR content in the game already - there is no need to dredge up more sludge from an 18 year old video game.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I’m still going to, as I want to know the KOTOR story
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    KOTOR characters are great, and I would welcome more of them in this game
  • If Keanu Reeves isn't Raven, I don't want a kotor movie then yjtqz0irf9wp.jpg
  • What’s the order? KOTOR, KOTOR 2, SWTOR?

There's also a Revan book in between Kotor 2 and Swtor that gives more backstory into why Revan is in Swtor

There's also a Revan book in between Kotor 2 and Swtor that gives more backstory into why Revan is in Swtor

Ok. So KOTOR, KOTOR 2, Mysterious Revan Book which I don’t know the name of, SWTOR?
  • I seem to remember back in the days of CG_Carrie, when they wrapped on KOTOR last time they said they would return to it down the road.
    They never said they would return to it. Some of them said they'd personally like to at some point as they were big KOTOR fans but nobody ever said it was actually going to happen. Given all the new TV shows announced, I'd expect that more of the new stuff will tie-in with those as that is what Disney/Lucasfilm will be looking to promote.

Ok. So KOTOR, KOTOR 2, Mysterious Revan Book which I don’t know the name of, SWTOR?

The book is titled Revan lol
  • I like a lot of these suggestions. There are tons of characters they could bring in. I am hopeful CG can find a way to bring more characters at a sustainable rate. Similar to MSF. Why can’t CG just interject toons here or there from all eras?

I would like to see more Pirates like Hondo
    Jabba
    High republic Jedi and enemies
    Vehicles? Would be cool if done correctly
    Death Star raid