Should Boba have the title mandalorion

Prev1
B0ba_F3tt
71 posts Member
edited January 2021
Jango was a mandalorion ( a foundling) and boba was technically his son so he was technically a mandalorion.

Should Boba have the title mandalorion 39 votes

Boba should have the mandalorion title
20%
JakdnelsDarthVeritlyncommander_paw_212Zaph0ddTheChild_eats_eggs1B0ba_F3ttTuviaDawgD3th_machien 8 votes
Boba should not have the mandalorion title
79%
StarSonNikoms565Rpaulsen310UltraPhoenixeonRandomSithLordchpMINIsolo_77Puddis95DarjeloSalasObiMagniiCarSickShoeRichfxxxjr8972686UdalCuainAleSahnDroh_1979TVFthomssiKelarnSebekVendi1983 31 votes
Post edited by B0ba_F3tt on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No, but I wont say he shouldnt, just that I understand the reasoning why he doesnt. Both sides have merit when you go into all the backstory and reason around each point.

Boba is not technically a Mandalorian, just because Jango was a foundling. Being that "type of Mandalorian" is a belief thing, not a lineage that is passed on through birth right.
  • Boba should have the mandalorion title
    True
  • Boba should not have the mandalorion title
    No, due the simple reason given in the spoiler of the Mandalorian Tag announcement.

And the buff you refer to is called "Bounty Hunter's Resolve" not "Mandalorian Resolve" - and yes, I know what the symbol is.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    No, due the simple reason given in the spoiler of the Mandalorian Tag announcement.

And the buff you refer to is called "Bounty Hunter's Resolve" not "Mandalorian Resolve" - and yes, I know what the symbol is.

But it’s only on mandalorions
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    B0ba_F3tt wrote: »

Except when it isn't.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    @B0baf3tt have you read Jango's Contract Reward?
    StarSon wrote: »

Except when it isn't.

When is it not?

Except when it isn't.

When is it not?
    When it’s on Boba Fett
    boba is not a mando so he shouldn't get the tag
    Boba was technically Jango's clone, but raised as a son (until Jango lost his head)
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Boba was technically Jango's clone, but raised as a son (until Jango lost his head)
    So technically boba was a foundling and was technically brought in by his foundling father jango

Except when it isn't.

When is it not?
    When it’s on Boba Fett
    But that’s what I’m saying! He should have the mandalorion title cuz he has bounty hunters Resolve

Except when it isn't.

When is it not?
    When it’s on Boba Fett
    But that’s what I’m saying! He should have the mandalorion title cuz he has bounty hunters Resolve
    Under Jango lead; Greedo, IG88, Dengar, Embo, Aurra, Greef, Cad, Zam and Bossk could all get the Bounty Hunter’s Resolve.

Are they MandaloriAn too?

Except when it isn't.

When is it not?
    When it’s on Boba Fett
    Under Jango lead; Greedo, IG88, Dengar, Embo, Aurra, Greef, Cad, Zam and Bossk could all get the Bounty Hunter’s Resolve.

But they don’t have it and I doubt they will get it so the better compromise would be taking it off boba, And no one wants that

Except when it isn't.

When is it not?
    When it’s on Boba Fett

But they don’t have it and I doubt they will get it so the better compromise would be taking it off boba, And no one wants that

Except your "compromise" is based on the false assumption that the buff is reserved for Mandolorians only.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

Except when it isn't.

When is it not?
    When it’s on Boba Fett

Sorry, what?
  • B0ba_F3tt
    71 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Boba should have the mandalorion title

Except when it isn't.

When is it not?
    When it’s on Boba Fett

Except your "compromise" is based on the false assumption that the buff is reserved for Mandolorians only.

So why is it not on any other bounty hunters? Just the ones that look like mandalorions

Except when it isn't.

When is it not?
    When it’s on Boba Fett

So why is it not on any other bounty hunters? Just the ones that look like mandalorions
    Under Jango lead, any of the bounty hunters I listed can get the Bounty Hunter’s Resolve buff. So “it” can be on all the other bounty hunters.

Except when it isn't.

When is it not?
    When it’s on Boba Fett

Under Jango lead, any of the bounty hunters I listed can get the Bounty Hunter’s Resolve buff. So “it” can be on all the other bounty hunters.

You make a valid point but why don’t any of the bounty hunters that don’t wear mando armor not have it. And no one is actually giving any reason for boba not to be a mando there just saying he’s not with no proof

The 4th post in this thread gave the only reason that matters.

Where would I find the spoiler of the Mandalorian Tag announcement
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/240196/mandalorian-tag#latest

Click "spoiler" if you have seen all episodes of The Mandalorian
    Kyno wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/240196/mandalorian-tag#latest

Click "spoiler" if you have seen all episodes of The Mandalorian
    Ok Thanks

"Mandalorian is not a race. It's a creed." - Cara Dune

“Never said I was” doesn’t mean he’s not
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Being that it is a creed, it actually does.
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    "Mandalorian is not a race. It's a creed." - Cara Dune
    What about Sabine she didn’t fallow any creed? And speaking of that quote why did cara have that line and not mando?
    Kyno wrote: »

Being that it is a creed, it actually does.
    I’m fighting a losing battle😔 maybe they’ll bring something up in the book of boba fett

What about “he’s not mandalorian”?
    But whose to say he wasn’t ever mandalorion