Geonosis RO crash

I was in guild event GRO in battleground, I was choosing which to take into battle when a pop up saying restart, and game shut down and restarted. I got back into swgoh and clicked guild event but as soon as GRO loaded up it popped up again and game restarted. Eventually I got back into GRO but battleground was now greyed out and I could not enter. So lost out on team points. Posted on bug report as could not get send to EA support to work as page would not load.
yqmcrbp00oll.png

Replies

• UdalCuain
    3969 posts Member
    edited January 17
    The only thing greyed out there is the Platoons (likely because they are filled). Look at your screenshot. The deploy button is green. Did you try and enter any missions?

Edit: if you have had a forced restart after selecting your squad, the mission and team will no longer be available to you.
  • @UdalCuain the top right CM is grey
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    the top right CM is grey

So it is. Good eyes. Guessing the OP is Cupid Stunt. Chooses a team, gets a crash, mission no longer available.
  • Crashes suck. I lost 2 GAs because of them. FYI, both were against relic Mon Mothma teams. There is something about her graphics during her call to all assist that did it. I don't think CG can do much about these things.
  • Yeah ha ha very funny but not the issue. Game crashed for no fault of my own and not because my name stinks. I chose name as they can't block it
  • Game got offended
  • I can only show deploy score which is what you get for fail, but I would have at least got 1/4 and have not deployed so I have lost extra guild points
  • UdalCuain
    3969 posts Member
    edited January 17
    Lewisuk57 wrote: »
    Yeah ha ha very funny but not the issue. Game crashed for no fault of my own and not because my name stinks. I chose name as they can't block it

Apologies if you thought I was being funny. I pointed it out as that player had deployed a teams worth of GP with a long enough gap time wise to say they weren't getting any wave completions.
  • I never deployed and it shows I had ( cupid stunt ) deployed. I guess EA don't give a #### now that they are leaving
  • Guild rules fill assignments first using app that lists who uses what, then special missions and combats then we wait for everyone to finish combats before deploy. So we don't waist any points