Ummmm?

Can we have a level with Qui-Gon Jin shards? I have 20 from saving up crystals and I have no other war of getting him yet there are many levels with the same people in it could we please get a replacement?

Replies

• Is there an admin I could talk to by any chance?
  • Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Buy chromium packs for a better experience.
    Post edited by Regeneration on
  • It's the same with Maul and a few others with no farmable option like Vader, hopefully they'll add some to the undeveloped levels. Fingers crossed, I'd love to star up my Maul but after the Bariss fiasco and the insulting 500 crystal slap in the face I won't be dropping any more $ on Chromium packs.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I got a iTunes card but I don't like spending money... I just would like to change half of the Chewie levels to somebody else that would be more useful or maybe have a shard challenge for 1-2 characters. I also like the stages I can spam sim tickets on :) maybe qui-gon could go there heehee
  • Is Qui-Gon even good? Should I be worrying about this....
  • Buy chromium packs little boy

Lol!
  • Quigon is on the extreme of op right now. He is also the only thing holding the jedi teams together right now.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    You don't like spending money, opting instead for visiting a forum and asking people whom you don't pay anything to make the game more enjoyable for you. Ok, gotcha ^^
  • I feel like f2p should get all the same stuff albeit slower. I feel that way about all f2p business models.
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    I feel like f2p should get all the same stuff albeit slower. I feel that way about all f2p business models.

It would be nice but then there would be way less incentive to buy packs/character bundles if everything could be farmed. At the end of the day this is a business and if the game isn't making money it goes away.
  • Clash of Clans has made billions...yes billions...giving free players all the same stuff as money players.
    Clash of Clans has made billions...yes billions...giving free players all the same stuff as money players.

While that is true, this is not even close to the same level as clash of clans. If it reaches that amount of popularity and player base then we may see everything be the same for free and paid players :)
  • Pure_Pazaak
    386 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Give everyone a free Kylo Ren and make Darth Vader farmable through Galactic War. ;)
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • There is nothing in this game, not one single thing, that can't be obtained for free. It just requires a *lot* of patience. If you're after a unit that only drops from Chromium packs, then spend your free crystals on packs until it drops.
  • There is nothing in this game, not one single thing, that can't be obtained for free. It just requires a *lot* of patience. If you're after a unit that only drops from Chromium packs, then spend your free crystals on packs until it drops.

This. And... Hey Ravenclaw! Geez just how many of us HoDA vets are here xD
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    If I didn't refresh my energy as much as I do I could have opened quite a few chromium cards.

Quite a few, I think. :smile:

Quite a few, I think. :smile:

Completely unrelated, but what is HoDA? I have seen it mentioned a few times, and Google returns Hoda Kotb if you search it.......
  • StarSon wrote: »

Completely unrelated, but what is HoDA? I have seen it mentioned a few times, and Google returns Hoda Kotb if you search it.......

Heroes of Dragon Age, another mobile title by the same developer (EA Capital Games), a somewhat similar squad-based CCG based on Bioware's Dragon Age series.
  • There is a gap between heavy spenders and everyone else. But as the level cap is released and this new trendvadded characters being farmable the gap will become less and less until its almost non existent after a couple of years.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Heroes of dragon age is an amazing game but very spender heavy , all mobile collectible games tend to be because we want all content right now and that allows them to charge a premium just like magic cards
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • I played hoda from release until the day legendary dragons rained from the sky. I think i got like 48 dragons that day, after 1 full energy. Having the competition grab 400 or 500 of them, combining them and then socketing them into their primary large creature sorta ruined the game. Made it unplayable with teams having large creatures that could solo your whole team.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
    Clash of Clans has made billions...yes billions...giving free players all the same stuff as money players.

Does Clash of Clans have advertising, though?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    Heroes of dragon age is an amazing game but very spender heavy , all mobile collectible games tend to be because we want all content right now and that allows them to charge a premium just like magic cards

HODA is a fun concept, but it is really lacking content. Now that toons are so easy to acquire there is nothing to play for. Nexus is bland, PvP is boring, and the main map is useless.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet