Seems impossible .

How the heck did anyone get this guy at 7* . I've tried 75 times and I can only get him to about half life . So many dodges that it's making it impossible. I have 5/7 * Jedi completely maxed out JC LUMI QGJ AHSOKA BARRIS .?????????

Replies

• Options
    lol with that squad is this a serious question or you just trolling?
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    You know what they say, the 76th time is the charm!
  • Options
    GoaT1221 wrote: »
    lol with that squad is this a serious question or you just trolling?
    Oh that was a serious question obviously not as good as you
  • Options
    It is not good or bad even with a perfect team you need a little luck.

Keep at it and make sure you get some of the weaker pairs of helpers and it is doable.
  • Options
    Who are you using as leader? If you are using Lumi or QGJ, you should try Barriss instead. Her leader ability should increase your squad's max health enough to stop Yoda from one shotting any of your toons. I'm farming the same exact squad you have for 7* Yoda so I'm hoping it works!
  • Options
    You have the best team possible, I think you could almost auto the fight lol
  • ChazSunray
    223 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Fight Yoda with JKG and Barriss at his side. Use the Barriss heal strategy (YouTube videos). I just beat it 15 minutes ago with the same team as you, except that I had Mace, not Ahsoka.

3rd try.
  • Jaxs
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I have not gotten 7* Yoda yet my self, but this is what I have read/heard. What you need to do is make sure that the other 2 jedi with Yoda that 1 of them is Barriss Offee. Here is the strat, 1st knock down the other jedi into the yellow or red do not kill. Then do the same with Barriss knock her health down to yellow or red do not kill her , let her use her equalizer it will take more damage away from yoda rinse repeat until you think its safe to finish Yoda off when he is low health. then kill the other 2 jedi once Yoda is dead. I hope this helps its what others have done. If you do not get Barriss Offee as one of the Jedi with Yoda retreat until you do.
  • Options
    Jaxs wrote: »
    I have not gotten 7* Yoda yet my self, but this is what I have read/heard. What you need to do is make sure that the other 2 jedi with Yoda that 1 of them is Barriss Offee. Here is the strat, 1st knock down the other jedi into the yellow or red do not kill. Then do the same with Barriss knock her health down to yellow or red do not kill her , let her use her equalizer it will take more damage away from yoda rinse repeat until you think its safe to finish Yoda off when he is low health. then kill the other 2 jedi once Yoda is dead. I hope this helps its what others have done. If you do not get Barriss Offee as one of the Jedi with Yoda retreat until you do.

+100
    This is what I did. The only difference is that you only have Barriss do the heal once, and then take out Yoda. I don't think I would have lasted for another Barriss heal to come along. Of course RNG plays a role, also.

• Deww
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I won with that same team. Barris as lead and just put it on auto. Won about the 100th time just got lucky one game.
  • Options
    It is possible, you actually have a pretty good team to get it done.

Have a look at some of the guides others have made on beating 7* Yoda. My favorite is the "wet noodle" approach. Keep trying until you face Yoda, Bariss and JKG. Focus on Bariss and use heals and Ahsoka special as required whenever any toons go into yellow. Once Bariss is dead go for Yoda and ignore JKG as she can't hit hard enough to hurt.

It can be done.
  • Altoon33
    565 posts Member
    Options
    GoaT1221 wrote: »
    You have the best team possible, I think you could almost auto the fight lol

Dude you are an a hole why don't you go away . Tool
  • Altoon33
    565 posts Member
    Options
    It is possible, you actually have a pretty good team to get it done.

Have a look at some of the guides others have made on beating 7* Yoda. My favorite is the "wet noodle" approach. Keep trying until you face Yoda, Bariss and JKG. Focus on Bariss and use heals and Ahsoka special as required whenever any toons go into yellow. Once Bariss is dead go for Yoda and ignore JKG as she can't hit hard enough to hurt.

It can be done.
    Thank you