Do they have some ideas on putting other game characters in SWGOH?

Millaboreus
53 posts Member
edited January 2021
Like Starkiller or Cal Kestis, or some in The Old Republic
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    they arent opposed to it, but its not likely overall.

but i would love a starkiller
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Legal aspect can be at play here. There should be no problem with EA games, but things might get murky with games from other publishers.
    On the other hand, I think Fallen Order characters are pretty much inevitable when the sequel comes out.
  • Options
    Starkiller would be OP....in a good way :)
    We don't need no treason in here, all hail the Empire!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Starkiller would be OP....in a good way :)

tear a destroyer into apart only by hand LOL
  • Options
    Fallen order characters have a good chance of being a thing. As are the inquisitors though I think they would run into complications making them all different, they could also add dio and eden versio from battlefront 2. I don't think they would do starkiller as the questions asks what alignment would he be? Would there be two versions? Ultimately I think they should honor his dark side ending and use what they called a sith stalker to add another sith to the empire tag
  • Options
    Fallen order characters have a good chance of being a thing. As are the inquisitors though I think they would run into complications making them all different, they could also add dio and eden versio from battlefront 2. I don't think they would do starkiller as the questions asks what alignment would he be? Would there be two versions? Ultimately I think they should honor his dark side ending and use what they called a sith stalker to add another sith to the empire tag

I do think designing of the Inquisitors should be a good idea, but it would make The Empire has more characters, while now The Rebel does has more ppl than The Empire. If each Inquisitor has its own features, this should be very attractive and more players are willing to pay lol.