Using BH on RR tier 3?

I have leader R7 Bossk(285sp) R4 Mando(250sp), JF(258sp) and BF(260sp) and G12 Dengar(168 so)

I can 3 star tier 2 but don’t get a shot off on tier 3 before my whole team is killed

curious if anyone has beaten tier 3 with Bh what squad was used and what my speeds needs to be to have a chance at it

Replies

• Options
    I don’t think speed will help, the opponent team will go a set number of rounds before your team will go. The only thing helping is leader/unique abilities that will reduce opponents tm or boost your team tm. For Imps Piett will do that, not sure if the BH have something similar?
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I think embo lead, bossk, mando, greef and either jango or boba work when modded for health and protection so they survive and mando hopefully gets a few counters which will grant your team tm.
    This being said, I can run it but the rewards aren't worth the effort or changing mods and time invested to complete it.
  • Options
    It is possible with BH but incredibly hard. Either Embo Lead for the Mando counters for TM, or Boskk lead and remodding for all defense % have been reported to work. But you need like all r5+ for BH to work, realistically.

Troopers are the way to beat the CT 3.
  • Options
    It is possible with BH but incredibly hard. Either Embo Lead for the Mando counters for TM, or Boskk lead and remodding for all defense % have been reported to work. But you need like all r5+ for BH to work, realistically.

What’s the optimal Imp lineup for that?
  • Options
    Veers, Starck, Piett, Range + a tank
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Veers, Starck, Piett, Range, Death/Snow.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options

You absolutely don't want a tank, they will die before you can do anything against it.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »

I’ve seen death is better than snow. What do you think?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options

I’ve seen death is better than snow. What do you think?

I did it with both, Death can be helpful with Deathmark in some situations. May take some more tries if you're unlucky with Snow but absolutely doable.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    jnv4m9ax7b77.jpeg

First stage kill pao then bodhie first and just keep stacking imperial ambition and by the time you are facing Lando they start to fall faster and faster.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

I do it without a tank
  • Options
    I use veers piett snow range storm.

Storm in relics is the ultimate tank in imp squad and the extra def he gives team, means you rarley lose a toon at start, only ever had to restart once.

The extra 230% extra defence on a toon with 75% def is a dmage sink.
    By p6 snow will be hitting at 450-500k and 300k on aoe’s.
    Use snow aoe to soft up, storm expose helps too.
    I try to get rebs into red using basics to boost trap, watching to make sure they dont get too high tm, when it does kill one in red and you have 4 more basics before killing another.
    Use the event special on range And piett as the assists add to the traps stack. Veers assist call does the same.
    Dont take out the lower health guys first be strategic as whittle sown the health of the tanks.
    As you lose all traps in p7, tey to build as many as possible before final phase
  • Options

Storm in relics is the ultimate tank in imp squad and the extra def he gives team, means you rarley lose a toon at start, only ever had to restart once.

I try to get rebs into red using basics to boost trap, watching to make sure they dont get too high tm, when it does kill one in red and you have 4 more basics before killing another.
    Use the event special on range And piett as the assists add to the traps stack. Veers assist call does the same.
    Dont take out the lower health guys first be strategic as whittle sown the health of the tanks.
    As you lose all traps in p7, tey to build as many as possible before final phase

I stopped at "storm in relics", sorry.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    I stopped at "storm in relics"
    What do you mean?
    010b8c8hqhhz.png
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Use the event special on Storm. If he misses, he exposes the target, which is un-resistable. When they have 400k+ health (not unreasonable estimation), expose does a significant chunk of damage.

Although, Deathtrooper double taps any Rebel. Considering its Rebel Roundup, it would make sense for Piett's stacks.
  • Options

You absolutely don't want a tank, they will die before you can do anything against it.

Rebel Roundup you can do with a tank, I use Shoretrooper in that 5th spot. Baze will dispel your taunt after a few moves. Relic snow or DT probably better though, mine are g12 though.

The Ewok one though, you can't use a tank as they won't dispel and they hit harder.
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I have leader R7 Bossk(285sp) R4 Mando(250sp), JF(258sp) and BF(260sp) and G12 Dengar(168 so)

I can 3 star tier 2 but don’t get a shot off on tier 3 before my whole team is killed

curious if anyone has beaten tier 3 with Bh what squad was used and what my speeds needs to be to have a chance at it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALVLoBptDDs
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

I stopped at "storm in relics", sorry.

Stormtrooper in relics can be used in a GL kylo counter.

Your foolish to laugh, mode him for defence with protection primaries and he won't die. I have him at relic 5 and the enemies damage on him is laughably low.
  • Options
    Thanks for the video that is helpful!