Guilds Looking For Mergers - February 2021 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev1345
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited June 2021
If you are a guild looking to merge with another guild, post your ads here. There are no restrictions as to the size, activity level or requirements of the guild posting the ad or the guilds you are seeking to merge with, however, please have at least 10 spots available, as looking for fewer than 10 spots is not really a merger.

Rules:
  • No player or guild recruitment advertisements. This thread is only for finding other guilds to merge with.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild merger advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current status, more awesomeness, etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • How many players you currently have
  • Average player level and/or GP
  • The goals and requirements you'd like the newly merged guild to have
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/

Chairborne Rangers (Invite only)

Spots open: 7+

About us...
    We are one independent guild of three in an Wolf Den alliance.
    No force farming
    On farms/sims HPIT, HAAT, HSTR - 24 hours wait period, 8 local start time rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    24 Geo DSTB, 18 WAT shards
    10 Geo LSTB, 0 KAM shards
    44 Hoth LSTB

Requirements...
    Must be active - daily players only (not casual)
    Must be at minimum level 85
    Must be at minimum have 3m GP
    Must have swgoh.gg account

Here's our rules...
    Do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed.

Rules are as follow...
    For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
    For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened). Must produce minimum waves.

Discord is optional - rated PG :)

Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • We are a 225Mgp independent guild and we are wanting to focus on challenge rancor. We are full 50/50 but we have 3 types of players
    1. A good group of top notch players that are ready to complete the rancor challenge and capable of clearing significant portions of the raid.
    2. We have a good group of players that are loyal and reliably active, have good squads but no GLs and don’t quite have the squads needed for challenge rancor.
    3. We have a very small amount of players that just don’t have drive. Active but just not able to help us get to where we need to go. We don’t want to boot them as they have been with us for a while, but this is just not what is going to get us to the next level.
    What we are looking for is one of two things.
    Either a small group of players with Rey or JML GLs (A few SLKR also ok) or will get these characters very soon to help with phase 4 and the drive to complete the challenge rancor raid.
    Or a small guild that would potentially want to work out an alliance of some sort to create a challenge rancor ready group and a more casual group but a place for the top players perform two rancor challenges and a place for us to put our less driven members.
    We have a good plan and know what to do to complete the raid, we just need a little more firepower. We would likely have to make some tough choices.
    A little more information about us
    LS Geo - 12 stars
    DS Geo - 27 to 28 stars and around 30-35 wat shards. Most of our players are at or just shy of 7* wat
    We win most of our TW but the occasional bad matchup occurs
    We don’t count tickets but usually get 27k or more a day. No ticket rules. Sometimes I only get 500 or so because of real life. However, the players that are low drive are the ones that usually don’t give us the full ticket amounts. Real life first attitude- this is a game.
    Mostly US based and with challenge rancor raid coordination, this is going to be needed.
    Guild GP likely to increase with the right group
    Please reach out with a direct message here if you would like to discuss.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/58965/maedalore-rrime/

Mandalore Prime is a 286m guild looking to bring in 15+ members to get over the hump for CPit. We are a competitive guild in a small 4 guild alliance. Top level resources, minimal bureaucracy, much buffoonery. We have a laid back, helpful community of players. Officer positions available for incoming members. We are much more focused on TB and CPit progression than on TW.

Guild Reset: 4:30am EST/ 12:30am PST

DS TB - 30 Stars, 35+ Wat shards
    LS TB - 18 Stars, 6+ KAM shards

HPit and HAAT on Sim.
    HSTR alternates 9pm and 12pm EST

Challenge Pit - Currently running weekends starting 8pm EST

600 Tickets needed, but when life gets in the way just let the leadership know.
    Looking for a group of experienced players who are eager to push forward and take down the new Rancor. That means players with R5+ teams in their rosters ready to tackle different phases.

Hotbot Habanero

DM me or drop in to our server to chat about the game and the opportunity to join us and rule the Galaxy!

https://discord.gg/8RSEPDrw5P
  • Gray Devastation is a guild with an average GP > 4.6M; that’s 232 MGP if we were full. We have about 10 open spots (even if it might not look that way if you search) and are open to a merger, with the current leader reaching the guild (a while ago) after unsuccessfully trying to find a home for a prior guild that was disbanded by a retiring leader (it was near full then).
    We do all Heroic raids, simming those that can be simmed. There is a 24 hour join period for all raids. Sith is quickly cleared. We have not yet mastered the new Pit but would like to build up to that. We typically do DS Geo with 25 stars and >37 Wat shards; on LS TB we’ve been alternating between mastering Hoth and about 12* LS Geo with a couple KAM shards (poll coming to see what LS TB pattern guild members, including new ones, want for the future). If a merging guild wants to do a mastery run of either Hoth we can likely arrange that. We win somewhat more often than we lose in TW.
    Guild reset 22:30 GMT / 17:30 EST. Chat is primarily English but we do have some francophones and hispanohablantes. We are fairly laid back but do ask that members be very active, participating in TB and TW and earning raid tickets. (Level of enforcement is somewhat flexible depending on desires of a merging guild.) If you are going to be off for a day or few, please just say so in the Away From Game chat. We have a Discord but it’s not required. We like to encourage each other with somewhat of a family feel even as life events come up off-game.
    In the Heroic Sith raid, we have a rule to check chat before your last character is killed after doing more than a few percent damage in P3, to let more people enjoy soloing that phase (if a restart is needed). We alternate times for HSTR, mostly early afternoon and evenings EST.
    We would prefer players who can increase our average GP (>4.6M) but activity matters more than GP. 3.5MGP is our posted requirement but that can be “on average” in a guild merge. Strong separatist droids, clones, and/or an R5 Padme squad would be a nice plus; working toward one or more of those is also good.
    For a merging guild, officer roles may be available, especially for folks seeking to take on specific responsibilities.
    If you want to learn more, send a DM or if your guild is a good fit, start an invasion! You can also message the leader in-game.
  • Boot of the Empire

I have just started a new guild for beginning players, I’m a veteran of the game and can offer my experience to new players. If you are finding it difficult to recruit and navigate the strategy involved in guild activities I would be happy to merge your entire guild and offer officer spots to current leaders. You would benefit from my knowledge and we can grow together. I just opened the guild so I have plenty of room. Message me if interested.

This is a teaching guild for new players to learn, not only the basics of the game but the advanced strategies that seasoned players already know.
    I’ve been playing SWGOH since the beginning and have created a new account and a new guild to help train a new generation of Sith loyal to the empire.
    Discord is required https://discord.gg/v99FD3v97P

My ally code is 595-531-544

I can offer help with character development, smart resource management, and mod optimization.

We will start running raids, territory battles, and territory wars as soon as possible

If and when you have developed a full roster and you feel like you are ready for a higher level of competition, you may be eligible to join our elite guild, Fist of the Empire.

Join the Empire and together we will rule the Galaxy ......
    and we have cookies..... double dark chocolate chip! 😜
  • Igloo Force Masters

We are a day one guild that lost over a dozen of our members to a merge. Currently looking for recruits over 3M GP to join our casual guild. Our guild GP is 170M with about 35 members. We need your help. Currently on DS Geo TBs but once we have some numbers back im sure well be able to tackle the LS as well. Heroic raids. Usually do pretty well in TW. Send a message or Join today!

Discord: spoticus#7539
    Ally code: 683 815 782
  • ix68sgsbvfst.jpg
    TheUchihaClan
    We are looking for 15-20 members!
    Our guild is currently at 49 members but will replace as needed for new recruits! We are very kind and understanding!
    So let us know if you have a family emergency or event so we don't kick. We understands real life is more important so we are very cooperative when it comes to this but are still very organized and disciplined, we seek to grow!
    Discord is definitely preferred!
    4 Million GP. 200 Million GP Total.
    Heroic Pit on auto, Heroic Tank, Heroic Sith
    DS Geo: 17 stars
    LS Hoth: 42 stars
    Mostly win in TW
    Requirements:
    1.at least 400/600 raid tickets per day, aim for 600 though 
    2. 4 million GP. if lower depends on roster and how many players joining (GL, Padme, General Skywalker, Jedi Luke a plus)
    3. Active in TW and TB

We have 2 GL in our clan with many more soon to come!! I am very close to Grand Master Luke myself!
    Looking to start Lightside Geo!
    Allycode: 789-458-625
    Discord: PROPHETNIGHTMARE#1453
  • Chong has 20 spots open and is looking for a smaller guild to merge with. We would like to take on members that are 1.5M GP or greater but if your active and contribute to guild events we will consider anyone and help you grow. We run all raids on heroic with a 24 hour join period, no requirements other than remaining active, and participate in all TBs and TWs.
  • SE Training Academy
    85m GP guild with 7 spots open

Currently running all heroic raids
    21:00 UTC HSTR
    22:00 UTC AAT
    23:00 UTC Rancor

Running both Hoth TBs

Please get in touch with me here or on discord BryLee#5814

We’re not looking to merge into another guild rather welcome new members
  • YodaDoc
    995 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/

Spots open: 5+

About us...
    No force farming
    On farms/sims HPIT, HAAT, HSTR - 24 hours wait period, 8 local start time rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    24 Geo DSTB, 21 WAT shards
    10 Geo LSTB, 0 KAM shards

Requirements...

Here's our rules...
    Do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed.

Rules are as follow...
    For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened). Must produce minimum waves.

Discord is optional - rated PG :)

Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
    Post edited by YodaDoc on
  • AidedTitan
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Protectors of the Way are looking for a merger with an average GP of 1.5-2 mill, and a member count of 15-22. We farm HPit and HAat, and with your help, we can farm HSith. We have 25 members and an average GP or 2.1-2.2 mill, and we offer the leader of your guild an officer position in ours. Join our guild for more information, or my ally code is: 898-866-887.
    Post edited by AidedTitan on
  • Hallo zusammen,

wir, die Gilde CharlieDontSurf, suchen eine Gilde für einen Zusammenschluss.
    Zur Zeit sind wir 35 Mitglieder, unterschiedlicher Aktivität.
    Wir sind eine entspannte Gilde, ohne großen Druck. Das Privatleben steht an erster Stelle.

Eine gewisse Aktivität ( tägliche Tickets, Allianzkriege und -kämpfe ) sollten aber selbstverständlich sein.

Alle Raids laufen auf Heldenhaft mit einer 24h Beitrittsphase. Rancor und HAAT werden simuliert.

In der aktuellen Situation ( Ablauf und Koordination der Phasen ) habe. wir keine Intentionen uns am Challenge Rancor zu versuchen.

DSGEOTB - 14 Sterne und 5-10 Wat-Shards. Hier ist deutlich mehr das Ziel :)
    Aktuell noch kein LSGEOTB, je nach Entwicklung, würden wir uns auch hier versuchen wollen.

Discord ist zur Zeit nicht vorhanden als Kommunikationsmittel für die Gilde

Falls Interesse besteht, meldet euch einfach hier per PN oder im Spiel. Mein Ally-Code lautet:

139-619-594
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/6870/trilium/

Trilium, an active but mostly casual UK-based guild, is looking for up to 15 players to join us. You don't have to be the greatest player or have the greatest roster to join us, just as long as you're somewhat active and willing to follow some orders set from the officers.

We're looking for players of 3 mil GP and up, but willing to consider lower if the roster is right.

Trilium has a joint operation with another guild called Darthscum which is at 290mil GP. DS recruits directly from Trilium, so if you are active and have a focused roster there is the ability to move up the ranks as spots open.

Raids at 8pm UTC, simming Rancor + HAAT, Sith raid on farm

23* last DS TB while being down 5+ players

Contact me on Discord at Legion2099#0454
  • IGLOO FORCE MASTERS

LAID BACK GUILD LOOKING FOR 15 TO 20 PLAYERS TO JOIN US. CURRENTLY SITTING AT 162M GUILD GP BUT SHOULD BE OVER 200M WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE JOINING. ALL HEROIC RAIDS. DS GEO TB FOR NOW AS OUR NUMBERS ARE LOW. USUALLY DO WELL IN TW. JOIN TODAY.

IGLOO FORCE MASTERS

ALLY CODE 683 815 782
    DISCORD spoticus#7539
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/58298/nemesis-v/

Hey all,

We're looking to merge with another guild to finally beat Rancor Challenge. We're 286+ million GP guild, with 5.8m average gp. We're close to clear phase 3 of the Rancor Challenge, just looking for similar-minded and dedicated players to finally close the gap.

Guild Reset: 6.30pm EST/11.30am GMT

Spots open: 10-15 players.

31* Geo DSTB, 42 Wat Shards
    18* Geo LSTB, 0 KAM Shards

Requirements:
    Must have Discord and participate in:
    TW (if you join)
    TB and Rancor Challenge.
    600 tickets - RL happens, we get it. Just let the guild leadership know, and we will put you on the excused list.

Feel free to drop me a DM or stop by our server to chat about the guild. Join the empire and let us rule the galaxy together!

Please DM either myself (ROXTAR | NEMESIS V |#4770) or Skanda (skanda#8549).
  • ChaseMonsters is looking for new blood!

We are looking for individuals, groups, or a merger to improve the guild.

Currently 47@155M GP, but can make spots for 10-15 maybe more.

Last DS GEO TB was 16* and 13 WAT shards with only 150M participating.

We will be starting LS GEO TB this time or next.

65% TW win rate.

Zero drama, active Discord, and we have knowledgeable officers willing to help.

We are looking for players that are active daily, and participate in all phases of TB and preferably TW.

Open to players 1.5M GP and above, or groups that have a range of GPs.

Send me a message

Discord: Bionic589#4937

In Game: 172-491-972

• Cats of Tohaido Empire
    47/50 170 million GP

Fun, friendly, helpful, laid back but active guild. No rules, very chill, we just ask that you have guild chat. We are a mix of hardcore casual to casual casual. Average GP probably about 3.5 mil. We have a few members above 5 mil who allow us to punch above our weight class in guild events. Core members and leadership have been together since 2017 and committed.
    We would like to absorb about 15 members from a smaller guild. Happy to consider beginners! We have a bunch of inactive members we can boot to make room. Individual players also welcome to join!
    Ally Code 455-123-913 for inquiries. Thanks for your consideration!
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/81106/our-imperial-garrison/

Greetings!

We are "Our Imperial Garrison", a brand new Guild that is aiming to find the perfect balance between aiming for best possible rewards while still enjoying the game.

We are currently 18/50 with 50.2m GP and are looking for players that get their 600 daily.
    Our goal is to prepare each and everyone of our members for the battles on Hoth and Geonosis to maximize the guilds rewards even at lower gp levels.

If that sounds like something you would like to know more about just contact me.

Join OIG and rise through the ranks from Ensign all the way to the top. Prove your worth to the empire and bring peace and order to the galaxy.

Long live the Emperor

Ps. Mergers INTO our guild acceptable

DeFekt713#4351
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/2971/texas-dardside/

We are an active guild looking for 10-12 members. Our average GP is 4.4 million. We at Texas dardside have been together for years so we have a solid core of guys willing to help if you have a question or help with modding.

We do need you to joining discord so we can give reminders for raids and TB and TW. Come check us out and if you like what you see go back to your old guild and bring the rest of the active players from your old guild to a great guild.

• whaleman724
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Pls delete this
  • Ender1714
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Merger completed, post closed.

Our guild is currently looking into a merger (either can join another or others can join us).

We have about 25 active players (107M GP, about 4.2M average for that group) and are looking to join with maybe 15+ other active, committed players.

I'd say we're semi casual, we have a very friendly atmosphere but also will remove people who go absent for 7-days without notice or who post 0's in guild events repeatedly. We've been doing 16-star in DS geo and 6-star in LS geo.

Message me if you have a group that is interested. Our hope is to merge with a group of similar quality (i.e. around 4M average) and who like to stay active in discussions either on discord or in-game to strengthen our community.

Ender#4667 on discord
    Post edited by Ender1714 on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/23035/m0ther-talzins-tea-party/

We are a 240m guild 46/50 looking for a guild merge and would like to take on around 15 new members. (We will be moving several of our members to a fellow guild once merge commences)

We are a really friendly active guild and complete the Geo TB's at 28/14 stars respectively. We gain 30+ Wat shards and a few KAM shards and our current short term aim is to beat the Challenge rancor. We have 20+ GL's and are close to many more.

Rancor and AAT are on sim while our HSTR begins at 4pm EST, all with a 24 join period, and our guild activities reset is at 12.30 EST. Any changes to this can be discussed with the merging guild.

What we would like from members from the merging guild:
    - members to have a Galactic legend or clear sign you are working towards one.
    - Active members who are able to coordinate for Challenge rancor (likely weekends)
    - Must all have Discord and swgoh.gg
    - 4.5m GP+ but lower accepted depending on roster

If your guild is interested in merging with us please message me on Discord or in game

Barnesinho#9340
    418-198-379
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Post edited by Jo0121 on
  • YAVIN 4 are looking for 10-15 players to join our ranks,
    However will listen to merges of up to 20 players joining us
    We are part of The Rebels Strike Back alliance, with 8 guilds and a discord of over 160 players willing to share their knowledge.
    Check out our post below for info about our guild and what type of players we are looking for.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/241377/yavin-4-105mil-gp-10-dsgeo-31-lshoth-lf-10-12-new-members#latest
    https://swgoh.gg/g/69554/yavin-4-trsb/

PM here or in-game 259-642-561
  • LordNox
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    updated
    Post edited by LordNox on
  • 260milgp Australasian guild looking to merge toghether with another guild of same time zone for purpose of beating the rancor challenge tier
    Will accept a smaller merge if uv got quality players
    https://discord.gg/mJfj7qH
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6801/exacklay/
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/

Spots open:  5+

About us...
    No force farming
    24 Geo DSTB, 21 WAT shards
    10 Geo LSTB,  0 KAM shards
    44 Hoth LSTB

Requirements...

Here's our rules...

Rules are as follow...   

Discord is optional - rated PG 

Any questions? Or welcome aboard?
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/81106/our-imperial-garrison/

Greetings fellow Holotable Heroes!

We are "Our Imperial Garrison", a brand new Guild that is aiming to find the perfect balance between aiming for best possible rewards while still enjoying the game.

We are currently 27/50 with 56m GP.

We are looking for a group of 15 to 20 players that are interested in joining forces and working together.
    We have a perfectly set up discord server.

We would like to stay in our guild and on our server but we would certainly give officer spots to the joining party.

Our goal is to prepare each and everyone of our members for the battles on Hoth and Geonosis to maximize the guilds rewards even at lower gp levels.

If that sounds like something you would like to know more about just contact me.

Please don't contact me if you are not willing to move to us.
    Please don't contact me if you simply want to take in a few of us.

Thank you
  • Hey everyone. I've got a guild that's 297 mil gp. we are all adults and have a wide variety of roster, skill, and level of participation. We have some amazing top end players that are chomping at the bit to improve at tb, tw, and challenge pit. We also have exactly the opposite.

I'm looking for another guild that may be in a similar boat that would like to potentially do a shuffle, and make a new guild that's ready to move forward, and another guild that can figure out their own stuff.

If you are interested, message me here or in discord. froovy#2239
    We are not part of an alliance and i'm not necessarily too interested in one.
This discussion has been closed.