Guilds Looking For Mergers - February 2021 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

1235Next

Replies

• RevanCC
    17 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/49146/shazbot-patrol/

We are part of the Sith Temple Alliance, but we are looking for a small to almost half merger for our specific guild of up to 10-20 players to help with adding some new blood. We currently are at 46 players but we have players that have different goals than others. We have people building towards more alpha teams, while others just play just to play and others who have to be chased in TW and TB to participate and in the end don't in war and in battle or just deploy without platoons or even combat missions.

We are currently a:
    207 M GP Active Guild (46 players)
    7 GLs with like 9 more on the way.
    24:star: DS Geo Territory Battles (primary focus) 25+ Wat Shards (Everyone in the guild has/is working on Geos and Separatist toons and we anticipate the majority of us will have a 6* Wat after the next DS Geo)
    11:star: LS Geo Territory Battles
    All Heroic Raids (24 hour sign up)
    Sith: FFA, Alternating (11AM EST and 9PM EST)
    Pit: Simmed (8PM EST)
    Tank: Simmed (8PM EST)
    Requirements:
    Fully participating in all Territory Battles
    Minimum 450 tickets a day but most do 600 tickets (If you will be away, just let us know)
    3M+ GP with competitive toons (Revans, Padme, GAS, working your way up to a GL)
    Must be DS Geo ready (12 Gear Geos or close to at the very least)
    SWGOH.GG account
    Must communicate with discord as we use bots to plan platoons for TB.
    Contact me here, the game 777558196 or on discord @erz#9995 if interested and I will send you a discord link to our lobby.
  • Polohndrx
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Looking for two (2) active players 2M+ to join our guild

https://swgoh.gg/g/29607/a-bad-feeling-about-this/

Message me on Discord: polo.#1398 or in game ally code 948-554-724

165m gp

Cpit not completed, AAT & pit simmed, hsith rotating for traya

Ds geo tb 12-13 stars

Ls tb rotating: Hoth(primary): 38-40 stars geo: just starting to attempt

Looking for active players that contribute to tw/tb and 600 tix/day

Discord optional but preferred due to planning for wars

Tw/Tb focused guild trying to build GETs
    Post edited by Polohndrx on
  • YodaDoc
    995 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/

Chairborne Rangers (Invite only)

Spots open: 5+

About us...
    No force farming
    On farms/sims HPIT, HAAT, HSTR - 24 hours wait period, for HSTR, rotating every 3 hours
    26 Geo DSTB, 28 WAT shards
    11 Geo LSTB, 1 KAM shards
    44 Hoth LSTB

Requirements...
    Must be active - daily players only (not casual)
    Must be at minimum level 85
    Must be at minimum have 3m GP
    Must have swgoh.gg account

Here's our rules...
    Do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed.

Rules are as follow...
    For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
    For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened). Must produce minimum waves.

Discord is optional - rated PG
  • Walshnator__89
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Talladagobah Knights

https://swgoh.gg/g/66356/talladagobah-knights/

Active semi-casual US based guild looking for a merger.

Currently sitting at 32/50.

Ideally looking to fill the missing 18 spots, but can consider 20-25

At our peak, hitting 27 shards in DS Geo TB- as guild has shrunk hitting 17-18 currently

Hit 8 stars in LS Geo TB last attempt - currently completing Hoth at 40 stars

Raids - rancor and tank both on sim. Sith on farm. Challenge rancor, not completed

We are mainly TW, TB focused.

2 million minimum GP requirements, no forced farms

We ask that you are active and participate in all guild events that you join

Discord optional

Feel free to contact me with questions or interest here or in game 421-233-336
    Post edited by Walshnator__89 on
  • Daker
    109 posts Member
    Force of Order

We are a guild of about 30 core players that are active and solid. We are running all three heroic raids and the challenge rancor (with merc help). We get 22+ stars in LSTB and 24+ stars in DSTB.

Over time, we have slowly lost members through people leaving the game, and we would like to merge with a group of 10 to 15 active players that can help us all work toward better rewards in TB and TW.

We are a very chill group, and don't require discord. We only ask that you log in at least once a day, generate tickets for raids, and follow specific instructions on TB to maximize stars. It is a good place to grow, learn, and earn GK and Traya shards.

If you are interested please message Daker Melelo (121-652-965) in game. Please note that character is not in Force of Order right now, but is the easiest way to reach guild leadership.
  • Looking to see if another guild is interested in a true merger? We have 25-30 that would like to combine forces. About 30, who participated in LS Geo, were able to get 10 stars and 4 Kam. Most if not all of us have 7* Wat and close to taking on Cpit with help. We also offer 20+ GL’s and about 8 more really close to Kam. If interested, shoot me a pm, Discord @Ringo9561, or in game 886-882-438 . Will be cutting down the number below.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25798/galacticteam1/
  • YodaDoc
    995 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/

Chairborne Rangers (Invite only)

Spots open: 5+

About us...
    No force farming
    On farms/sims HPIT, HAAT, HSTR - 24 hours wait period, for HSTR, rotating every 3 hours
    26 Geo DSTB, 28 WAT shards
    11 Geo LSTB, 1 KAM shards
    44 Hoth LSTB

Requirements...
    Must be active - daily players only (not casual)
    Must be at minimum level 85
    Must be at minimum have 3m GP
    Must have swgoh.gg account

Here's our rules...
    Do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed.

Rules are as follow...
    For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
    For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened). Must produce minimum waves.

Discord is optional - rated PG
  • PrymakNL
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    No longer needed!
    Post edited by PrymakNL on
  • True Covenant is looking for a merger, including a solid trim of our members. https://swgoh.gg/g/27077/true-covenant/

We have ~30 active, mostly UK based keen players looking to fill up with another guild so we can do more raids and get more territory event rewards.

Due to low numbers over a long time and low participation from most newer members, we are just on the cusp of unlocking wat and have only managed 16 stars in DS geo TB.

We are looking to split with our non-participating members and join with another guild who is more active.
    We are generally f2p and chill, and have a range of experience, including some very long term players.
    We are active on discord.

contact me through my ally link 219-945-458 or on discord @Elixirninja#1349
  • Smallpig wrote: »
    We are one of the oldest guild since the game started. We currently looking for a guild merger at this point. Our guild is casual and really looking for participation in events.
    We looking for 25 members or less to join us.
    Our avenge player GP is 2.8 mil at this moment.
    We currently at 72 mil gp.
    We had h sith raid on farm.
    Thank you for your time and looking forward to hear from you

Have you found anything suitable? LouCypher 948 262 715
  • Froov
    92 posts Member
    Ok time for order 66...
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2303/the-ghost-squadron/
    We are going to have between 5 and 10 open spots if there’s a group that wants to stick together and come join the family. We are a laid back group of adults. Cpit on farm. 31 and 21 stars for the geo tbs. Tw is optional and anyone who registered is expected to participate. 10 Kam shards.
    If there is a group of you with gp around 6 mil average, I’d love to chat. Discord is froovy#2239
  • uTrOnslaut
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Guild merge has been completed. Thanks to all who reached out
    Post edited by uTrOnslaut on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/44697/the-republic/

**Rori - 239mil - Part of the Republic Alliance**

We are looking to completely revamp the majority of our Roster & Officer Core. The core foundation of our members wishes to become more competitive across all game modes. This requires new people, new ideas, and new leadership.

If you are interested, please join the server below and ask for Rori or for Static#8418.

https://discord.me/joinrepublic
  • Syrjin
    303 posts Member
    My guild is currently looking for 5-6 new members who are level 85 and a minimum of 1.5 million GP. We currently have Hpit, Htank, and Hsith on farm with about 190 million GP. We also take part in all TW and TB’s and get about 8-10ish Wat shards. We usually take turns between Geonosis and Hoth.

Main rule is stay active and if you sign up for TW you should participate. We will never harp on you to farm for specific characters or require 600 tickets, as we are a casual guild and like the laidback atmosphere.

All the Officers are PST but we tend to play at all hours of the day/night. We open the raids at 7pm pst once we have tickets. Then 24 hours later we open it for a free for all.

If interested or just want to know more please feel free to DM me or add me as a friend.

Syrjin 825-157-734
    Discord ID: Syrjin#3208

new WAC order
    https://swgoh.gg/u/syrjin/
  • ICE25
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hello all! My guild, Galactic Pendejõs, is currently looking for a smaller group of 10 to 15 players, who may be hungry to sink their teeth into some Territory Wars, to merge with us! Most of the guild began playing a year ago and we have a few guys nearing their first GL's, to give you an idea of what our rosters may look like as a whole.

Currently, we sit at 24.5 million GP and have 30 members, most of whom are active.

Raids Include: Heroic Pit, Heroic AAT, and Tier V Sith (each has a join timer to ensure everyone can get their Han/Obi Wan shards)

Territory War Record: 3-1 (off to a great start)

Territory Battles currently average around 13 stars, but with the addition of 10 to 15 more people we anticipate to see those numbers jump up a bit.

Some additional information about our guild that you may find useful when considering if we could be a good fit:
    • Most of us are located in EST
    • We all work full time jobs or are in higher forms of education, so we understand life comes first
    • We are super laid back and casual, but committed to the game
    • We do have a Discord, but mainly chat in game (as we grow we plan to grow the Discord)
    If interested, please send a message to any of the following members:
    • Leader - Jcforbirch at Ally Code: 565-233-557
    • Officer - ICE25 at Ally Code: 982-766-368
    • Officer - MartyMagnet at Ally Code: 535-699-914
    • Officer - DarthKage at Ally Code: 941-345-912
    We look forward to growing with you!
  • Geode
    11 posts Member
    Gone with the Windus is looking to merge with a guild similar in caliber and goals. We can supply about 25 or so members.

Goals: complete Challenge Rancor and progress through both Geo TB.

Hit me up here on the forum, ingame, or on discord if you would like to talk and learn more!

Ingame ally code: 353-974-221
    Discord ally code: Geode#2275

Guild profile:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4262/gone-with-the-windus/
  • Jecklund
    16 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Womprat Taco is looking to add new members!
    We are a fun casual group with 14 slots to fill.

Some of our guild stats:

Guild GP - 119 mil
    Hoth TB - 30 Stars
    Geo TB (DS) - 10 Stars
    Heroic Sith raid

We are a mix of player levels with about 40% of the guild at 4mil+ GP.

We don’t have a lot of rules, just participate what you can and have fun playing some Star Wars

If this sounds good or you want more info, you can message me in the game:

Username: Jecklund
    Ally Code: 338-484-932
    Post edited by Jecklund on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/24771/triforce-heroes/

Rule of Zero is a small alliance of 4 guilds ranging from beginners to cpit clearing, kam owners. Our guilds all work independently but we form a great and fun community and help each other out when needed and offer movement between guilds.

TriForce Heroes are currently sitting at 160mil with 41 members but with a few alts and filler accounts in the mix. We are looking for 2 guilds to join the alliance and merge with TFH to form 2 new guilds. Ideally one guild would stay casual with a gp around 160-180mil and one guild would be a little more serious between 220-250mil gp to bridge the gap to the top guild, Boba's Paint Shop at 280mil.

If interested, either message me here or discord Darthvaper#6716
  • mikebtp
    124 posts Member
    PESTILENCE and WACE MINDU 4 PREZ are looking for a group of like minded folks who are interested in forming a 2 guild alliance from the best of 3 guilds.

PESTILENCE is currently at 194m gp after a couple retirements and kicking a couple of inactives. WM4P is 130m but in need of some new blood. Our group is made up of a bunch of chill, grown folks who like to have fun. We don'thave a ticket req cause our members participate daily. We currently run all heroic raids and are experimenting with cPit.

25 spots available including officer positions between the 2 guilds

If this sounds like something your guild or group would be interested in, feel free to contact me

in game 954-283-259

On Discord ObiWanJabroni#2659

or here

Below is our outline idea for an alliance....

2 GUILD ALLIANCE PROPOSAL

First & foremost, I want this plan to be mutually beneficial to both guilds and it is in no way set in stone. It is easily editable and open to negotiation. All that said, what I envision is:

SPLIT LEADERSHIP-Current guild leaders would stay in place at all times. Officers (we currently have 9) would rotate between guilds for a set period of time (2weeks to 1 month) on a voluntary basis or scheduled if there are no volunteers. This would allow everyone a chance to meet teammates and gives everyone chance to gain bigger rewards regularly.

ACCELERATED GROWTH FOR SMALLER (ACTIVE) MEMBERS-A number of team members with smaller rosters would be moved to bigger guild (I propose 3-5 at a time) with the scheduled officer cycle in order to fast track their growth through bigger rewards. This would also allow for some familiarity within the team while allowing these team members to contribute to guild activities sooner than they'd be able to.

SHARED INFORMATION/STRATEGY-Self explanatory

SHARED RECRUITING-Would allow bigger members of smaller guild to move into bigger guild as positions become available with familiarity of strategies and teammates. Also would provide a recruiting advantage to smaller guild by having the benefit of shared resources, teammates, potential advancement.

SHARED TEAM MEMBERS-Ideally some smaller/less active teammates from the bigger guild would be moved from the bigger guild to the smaller guild, while some bigger/more active teammates would move into the bigger guild from the smaller guild. This would be offset by the rotation of officers from the big guild to the smaller guild and rotation of small/active teammates to the bigger guild for accelerated growth. This will also allow smaller teammates from the big guild to earn better rewards through higher rankings in raids etc once moved to the smaller guild whole allowing the accts moving into the bigger guild better rewards as well. Again increasing everyone's growth at a faster rate.
This discussion has been closed.