Account Transfer

Is there any way to transfer my swgoh account to another gmail account?

Replies

• No. You can link Apple to Google and vice versa, but not transfer from one Google account to another.

Guess it helps prevent people selling accounts etc.
  • Prevents selling but they damages other people with that aswell. At least it damages my experience of the game. I can not access my google play account due to my son deleted my google account unwillingly. Now I am stuck to the facebook connect only and I do not know if something happen to my account in the future. I guess I have to take the risk with that or throw away 3mil account
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Pebblezz wrote: »
    Prevents selling but they damages other people with that aswell. At least it damages my experience of the game. I can not access my google play account due to my son deleted my google account unwillingly. Now I am stuck to the facebook connect only and I do not know if something happen to my account in the future. I guess I have to take the risk with that or throw away 3mil account

I've just seen that you got the answer to your question last time you posted too.

I suppose it's too late for Google to recover the account?
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Pebblezz wrote: »
    Prevents selling but they damages other people with that aswell. At least it damages my experience of the game. I can not access my google play account due to my son deleted my google account unwillingly. Now I am stuck to the facebook connect only and I do not know if something happen to my account in the future. I guess I have to take the risk with that or throw away 3mil account

I've just seen that you got the answer to your question last time you posted too.

I suppose it's to late for Google to recover the account?

It's too late indeed. I was left the game about 2 years ago. The delete process was started about a year ago so there is no way to recover according to the google support service