Fix the new mod system

GJO
172 posts Member
edited January 2021
Again, saved 12 rolls to do "all in one day".... 12 rolls, no speed again.
8% speed on rolls.

You need to fix this system. It's outrageous, it's no stimulating, it's frustrating, it's depressing.
Just erase the system, roll it back. It's better not having this.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sorry about your luck. I feel I get 60%+ speed rolls.
  • That's just how RNG works, keep grinding 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    new?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • GJO wrote: »
    Just erase the system, roll it back. It's better not having this.
    Like that's ever going to happen. People geared specific squads, sped up their Beskar Mando unlock and so on to get better rewards. They won't undo that system.

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Fix how? Give other people's mods to you?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I think drawing a conclusion on a tiny data set is kinda questionable.

Is there any genuine evidence that speed rolls less frequently than other secondary stats?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »
    he meant to increase the chances because currently kinda questionable, let's put that way

How is it questionable?

Increasing the odds (which I have no reason to believe are worse than 25% for any stat on any mod save those already at 5 rolls) would just devalue speed because everyone would have better mods.

As someone with good mods, I'm going to selfishly say no thank you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    he meant to increase the chances because currently kinda questionable, let's put that way

but the chances are the same for everyone, so no matter what changes are made, the best mod library will still be owned by the players who put in the most effort/focus/plans.

changes to offer better speed secondary's to everyone will not make any difference in the way someone feels their mod library compares to another players.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Kyno wrote: »

but the chances are the same for everyone, so no matter what changes are made, the best mod library will still be owned by the players who put in the most effort/focus/plans.

Disagree. The higher they bump odds for speed, the more it advantages the people who don't put in the most effort/focus/plans. And therefore devalues the mod collections of those that do.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Disagree. The higher they bump odds for speed, the more it advantages the people who don't put in the most effort/focus/plans. And therefore devalues those players' mod collections.

to some extent with the new level of mods available and the odds of being able to get the 5 rolls on speed you are technically correct, but I am not talking about specific mods and having a high speed mod. I'm talking about breadth, and if all actions remain the same as far as effort is concerned, then on a whole the libraries between players will not change relative to each other. eventually we will all get to "maxed" or start hitting caps, and that is when any true leveling between players will happen. we are all a long way off of that.