Phase 2

I’m trying to beat phase 2 of the GAS event and I can’t even seem to get close. It seems like I’ve heard of plenty of people who complete the phase with similar gear but I can’t even get close. I have tried the event for a couple hours and I am extremely lucky if I can kill just one of the droidekas. Also, even though he is r3, Kenobi dies super easily which is disappointing. So what am I doing wrong? I’ve watched sr gorgeous video and have been trying his strategy but it just doesn’t seem to work. Do I just need more gear? If so, who would be the best to add gear to?

ifggnq8fb1scy.png

Here is their speed. I can’t really get any of them faster without sacrificing a whole lot of health.
Padme: 279
Kenobi: 272
Shaak ti: 278
C3PO: 244
Ahsoka: 172 with 4719 dmg

Replies

• You're good speed wise, but you need more gear. At least g12 everyone, padme might need relics but I would start with g12. I had r3 padme, r3-5 kenobi and g12 everyone else with varying left side pieces.
  • You're good speed wise, but you need more gear. At least g12 everyone, padme might need relics but I would start with g12. I had r3 padme, r3-5 kenobi and g12 everyone else with varying left side pieces.

Is it better to get padme to g13 rather than Ahsoka? Padme is usually the last one left alive and Ahsoka dies pretty easily which is why I’m asking
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    I did it with Padme, Ahsoka, and Shaak Ti g12. Kenobi was R7. I don't recall whether 3PO was g13 yet, but shouldn't matter.
  • Post your swgoh.gg

Speed is one thing, survivability is another