Auto Join or a Reminder for GAC

JimMcNutty
13 posts Member
edited January 2021
I almost every GAC forget to join one of the rounds. Which is my fault 100% but if CG could add some type of reminder or auto enroll you if you did the previous rounds. There could be some penalty if they auto join you and you never set defense or fight. Something like you get no rewards/or have to miss the next one. That is way more involved and will never happen but CG loves pop ups for new things to purchase. They could just have an in game pop up or notification on your phone a few hours before the lock happens. I know this will never happen
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    You have a phone don't you? When one GA ends, set yourself a reminder to sign up for the next one.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    bw97x9snl4ey.jpeg

You mean a notification like this, which they do have
  • Options
    My answer to this: I check the Grand Arena Championship screen every day, if only to have a look at Feats and see if there's something in there I can / should do. Also, I love how it's the same schedule each week:

Monday: Sign up
    Tuesday: Set defenses
    Weds: Attack
    Friday: Attack
    Sunday: Attack
    Monday: Reap rewards and repeat
  • Options
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    bw97x9snl4ey.jpeg

I get notifications but just looked back through and I have never seen that one. I get ones for TW but not GAC. Strange because the TW one can be helpful.
  • Options
    And the ones stating raids have started or that you have bonus energy.
  • Options
    You have to set on the notification for that in the settings of your phone
  • Options
    In settings there is a line that says Notification grouping. It gives me the option of by app or automatic. Anyone explain what that means. Sounds like there is a simple solution to this but I’m confused why I would get raid and energy notifications and never seen that one
  • Options
    If you go to the notifications of swgohn you can select catagories (I'm on android, so if you're on Iphone I can't help you, but on android you have this screen and then you select the categories you wantyeb690lg3bad.jpg
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    JimMcNutty wrote: »
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    bw97x9snl4ey.jpeg

I get notifications but just looked back through and I have never seen that one. I get ones for TW but not GAC. Strange because the TW one can be helpful.

I don’t know what to say then. I’ve not done anything special I’ve just clicked to allow notifications and I get that notification around 3-4 hours before GAC if I haven’t joined by then. If it doesn’t work for you then your best bet is to set a reminder yourself