So what's the speed of the AI on the challenge tier 3?

Itsa_me_Malario
1308 posts Member
edited January 2021
Seriously just want to know, I keep on watching mace, qui gon, and koth take 5 turns each before I get to go, are they like sitting on 10k speed or what?1twyrdn4c5q8.jpg already beaten it each time it came around, just want to know why they get so many turns

Replies

• Options
    It’s probably that pre loaded tm
  • Options
    Looks more like a combination of pre-loaded TM and TM-gain mechanics but it is a bit silly in CT3.

zPalp lead turns the tables on them if you can survive the opening of each wave.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Looks more like a combination of pre-loaded TM and TM-gain mechanics but it is a bit silly in CT3.

zPalp lead turns the tables on them if you can survive the opening of each wave.

It's not preloaded TM. You can literally stun the last one in a wave with Kylo (two turns, undispellable, and only one character, so no TM gain shenanigans), and they'll come out of stun and take a turn before you get to go again. They have raw speed in excess of 1500.
  • Options
    Yep, they have 1500-2000 speed, which is why the teams that beat them almost always have some sort of sick TM gain attached to them (EP or Troopers or CLS). Without that the 2k speed overwhelms 'typical' teams.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Which is fine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

It's not preloaded TM. You can literally stun the last one in a wave with Kylo (two turns, undispellable, and only one character, so no TM gain shenanigans), and they'll come out of stun and take a turn before you get to go again. They have raw speed in excess of 1500.

Exactly, cause I basically had 3 of them left vs 2 of my guys and they would go 5 times before I get to go, multiple times. And yeah ep lead so far seems like the only way
  • Options
    SLK + KRU completes T3 just fine. Lots of health mods on KRU and no extra tenacity at all. The TM loss from the stealthing jedi and from rex will increase KRU's max hp to make him completely unkillable (I got my KRU to 5M hp based on the 8% healing he gets from being attacked). Then you just need to get SLK pumped up enough to start killing them. This strategy takes a looooooooong time, but it never fails me. I typically try to have KRU healing by 20-30k before getting to wave 4. JKA's buff immune and healing immune can cause a problem if you don't have KRU's hp buffed up enough by then. Wave 3 has a bunch of stealthy guys so I let SLK sit in his ult and use the event special (+50% speed, offense, etc. at the cost of 30% hp) since it has no cooldown, the cost is negated by his ult, and it doesn't do any damage to the enemies.
  • Options
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    SLK + KRU completes T3 just fine. Lots of health mods on KRU and no extra tenacity at all. The TM loss from the stealthing jedi and from rex will increase KRU's max hp to make him completely unkillable (I got my KRU to 5M hp based on the 8% healing he gets from being attacked). Then you just need to get SLK pumped up enough to start killing them. This strategy takes a looooooooong time, but it never fails me. I typically try to have KRU healing by 20-30k before getting to wave 4. JKA's buff immune and healing immune can cause a problem if you don't have KRU's hp buffed up enough by then. Wave 3 has a bunch of stealthy guys so I let SLK sit in his ult and use the event special (+50% speed, offense, etc. at the cost of 30% hp) since it has no cooldown, the cost is negated by his ult, and it doesn't do any damage to the enemies.

That takes way too long, just use EP lead and throw in vader, malak, nihilus and bastila, mine where R7 ep, R7 vader, R7 malak, R2 nihilus and gear 12+5 bastila.
    Basically nihilus becomes unkillable and you just need to start the round with anihlate ready and full speed to kick out GMY and start working on others
  • Options
    LUDICROUS SPEED!!
    w6tc0x06hdw4.jpg
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*