Who to farm for Yoda?

I won't be getting a 7* Yoda this time around but I hope to next time. My question is who should I be focusing on? I have a 7* Lumi Gear level 7, 6* JC gear level 8 (36 more shards until he's maxed), 5* QGJ, 5* Annakin, and 4* Ahoska. I just started farming Barrisse as it sounds like she will be very important in the challenge. Who should she replace? Everyone but JC is currently a gear level 7. Also I am a level 68 and need credits to level up my guys. Working on it but most are between 65 and 68

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Replace Barriss with Anakin.
  • Do you mean replace Anakin with Barriss? I don't have her yet
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    CWOJedisix wrote: »
    Do you mean replace Anakin with Barriss? I don't have her yet
    Yeah, I got it messed up.

QGJ
    Luminara
    JC
    Barriss
    Ahsoka

Pretty solid line-up capable of winning the Event.
  • Thanks. Why Ahsoka over Anakin? Just curious. I've never played a game like this so despite my "high" level I'm still trying to figure things out. Squad synergy is confusing to me as I always assumed you used your guys with max power but apparently that is not always the case
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Ahsoka heals, is speedier (if led by QGJ) than Anakin, and people who have him, tend to say he needs appropriate environment around him to shine aka he needs to be maxed on all cylinders.
  • Barriss is easier to farm than Anakin. I keep reading that Barriss as Lead on the final stage will help you complete it.
  • Farming Anakin is just a super pain!
  • Thanks. I'm farming him anyway just because I like him but I will focus more on Barriss now and farm him when I have the energy.
  • CWOJedisix wrote: »
    Thanks. I'm farming him anyway just because I like him but I will focus more on Barriss now and farm him when I have the energy.

Yes, focus on Barriss, you will love her!

• I just rolled through the 6* with Barriss, Lumi, Mace, Ahsoka and JC. Barriss' leader ability carried the team.
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    still working on an all 7* team, so cannot speak from experience

sorry if I am naive but I don't understand the need for 3 healers - in GW maybe since that is a marathon, but isn't yoda event just 3 waves?.

Bariss does no dps, she heals ok it's nice but so can JC and Lumi. if you don't dps ofc you will need to constantly heal.

wouldn't Mace be better with Smite and Shatterpoint? expose enemy and remove Yoda buffs?

I was thinking of
    - QGJ (L): speed, Humbling blow for offence up
    - Lumi: best jedi heal for 3 turns, ability block and decent dps
    - JC: can spam heals
    - Mace: expose and shatterpoint
    - EK: stun trash around bosses (originally was going for Asoka, but stopped she taking too long to farm, and want to lvl up Daka instead for Arena and GW)

if I need more heals I could always swap Lumi as leader. small constant heal at start of each turn and better evade

don't mean to hijack thread, just wanted to discuss possibilities

thoughts from experienced players?

• This question again.. hoahmmm
  • SeaWhy
    84 posts Member
    I finished the event last go around with this team:
    QGJ
    Lumi
    Mace
    JC
    Eath

They are all super easy to farm, but it did take me about 10-15 attempts to beat him.

• Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    My JC isn't seven star ready so I figured what the heck. Barriss lead, QGJ, Lumi, Koth, Ashoka. I went in expecting to lose, to my surprise the combo worked. Luck was really on my side perhaps.
  • Another tip here: Don't use Lumi's "Force Blast" special on Yoda, because he gets turn meter gain on evading her ability block.