Raid Reward System

I propose that the reward system for raids be changed to the way TB rewards are given. It is a team effort to kill raid bosses as well. The current reward system gives all the best players the best rewards. This leaves the rest of the guild with lower GP struggling to keep up or even catch up.

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I propose that the reward system for raids be changed to the way TB rewards are given. It is a team effort to kill raid bosses as well. The current reward system gives all the best players the best rewards. This leaves the rest of the guild with lower GP struggling to keep up or even catch up.

No thanks.

Raids are not TB, they're raids.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Should some raids have flatter rewards? yes

Should all of them give the same to everyone? absolutely not. players who put in the work to build raid teams and use them successfully should be rewarded. And no, this doesn't just mean the higher GP players, especially not these days with SLKR being able to solo/do massive damage with ease.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Luke85
    11 posts Member
    At the minimum it should be equal rewards for equal damage. If 2 or more people solo a raid or get identical damage its pure rng who comes top. Also those who don't help with damage again is complete rng and this again feels slightly unfair.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Luke85 wrote: »
    At the minimum it should be equal rewards for equal damage. If 2 or more people solo a raid or get identical damage its pure rng who comes top. Also those who don't help with damage again is complete rng and this again feels slightly unfair.

What way to determine a tie feels more fair?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Should some raids have flatter rewards? yes

Should all of them give the same to everyone? absolutely not. players who put in the work to build raid teams and use them successfully should be rewarded. And no, this doesn't just mean the higher GP players, especially not these days with SLKR being able to solo/do massive damage with ease.

The problem with this sentiment, at least in STR, is that there is not necessarily an actual difference between 10th and 11th place (I have seen score differences <50k, which is like 1 crit vs 1 non-crit) and yet there is a significant drop off in rewards at that point.

I understand the argument for giving everyone the same reward boxes (after all, without everyone in the guild providing tickets you can't even launch the raid) but at the same time a zero getting better rewards than 1st place (which could happen in the Pit) feels bad.