Journey Guide

Was the Journey Guide restructured? My left side JG characters are all over where they weren’t before.

Replies

• Doesn't look like it to me. This is what I see, what do you see?eysxqhm50wm4.png
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • What I mean is, originally, Yoda was on the bottom to the left of Thrawn, with Palps above him, with the Chiamera next to palps. Now I see what you’re seeing.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Doesn't look like it to me. This is what I see, what do you see?eysxqhm50wm4.png

Mine's pretty much the same, except my Rey looks a little bit different
  • Also, BB-8, R2, and JTR rotated places.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    It changed when Beskar Mando was added I believe
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    They just should arrange it in Dark and Light side, that would be easier. Oh wait, they can't. Because there's almost double the amount of LS over DS toons in that guide! Pesky LS worshippers!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    They’re sort of organized by era.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    eczq6rksrcqr.jpg
    I'm not convinced.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Gouj4 wrote: »
    It changed when Beskar Mando was added I believe

Thanks
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    eczq6rksrcqr.jpg
    I'm not convinced.

1) I did say sort of
    2) You can’t deny that R2D2 existed alongside BB8 and Rey
  • Nihion wrote: »
    eczq6rksrcqr.jpg
    I'm not convinced.

1) I did say sort of

Pretty much all existed at the same time the sequel was going on. R2 should be with the Prequel toons if it is by era.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Thorozar11 wrote: »
    eczq6rksrcqr.jpg
    I'm not convinced.

1) I did say sort of

Pretty much all existed at the same time the sequel was going on. R2 should be with the Prequel toons if it is by era.

Considering his requirements are Empire, I would argue next to his Rebel friends, however, he fits in anywhere. Just look at his tags.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Thorozar11 wrote: »
    eczq6rksrcqr.jpg
    I'm not convinced.

1) I did say sort of

Considering his requirements are Empire, I would argue next to his Rebel friends, however, he fits in anywhere. Just look at his tags.

3PO had a way bigger impact to the sequel storyline so he should be placed next to R2. My point still stands - you can hardly call this an "era order".
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I remind you once again that I said sort of. Here’s my analysis: The journey guide seems to be organized in pairs, events, and eras, sometimes in coordination with each other, sometimes not. For example: GMY and Palpatine, the first two legendarys, are diagonal to each other. The left of GMY is resistance, then Mando, then GL’s in pairs. To the right of Palpatine are his fellow imperials, then Rebels, then Old Republic, the Prequel era, then TB characters in pairs. Traya is an outlier, but she is close to her fellow raid reward characters. There is no one way that these characters are ordered; but this is not random, and the era is a factor.

But knowing that this forum is anti-solutions, I’m excited to hear the argument about how I am wrong and that CG knows nothing of Star Wars.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    But knowing that this forum is anti-solutions, I’m excited to hear the argument about how I am wrong and that CG knows nothing of Star Wars.
    Nobody said that and i just told you that i'm not convinced. I would call it more of a "faction at that time" based order which also isn't perfect but makes more sense to me.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nobody said that and i just told you that i'm not convinced. I would call it more of a "faction at that time" based order which also isn't perfect but makes more sense to me.

I know no one said that, but I’m expecting it.

And you are one hundred percent allowed to have a completely different interpretation.