After PVE game development, consider PVP

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Adamklark wrote: »
    what about Arena without reward, like skirmish /unranked where you goof around, wouldn't be a big development. maybe only me, but there are some mandatory content but I don't feel like the game has the.. game aspect, you know log in just to play without consequences

Like a sandbox mode to test squads? Who would want that...

I don't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Make an alt account then you get twice as much arena and pvp.
  • TVF wrote: »
    what about Arena without reward, like skirmish /unranked where you goof around, wouldn't be a big development. maybe only me, but there are some mandatory content but I don't feel like the game has the.. game aspect, you know log in just to play without consequences

I don't.

We get it. You've been playing for 37 years and know every interaction in the game. Some of us are newer and would like to know how the squads we're building interact. Without resources on the line.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I don't.

We get it. You've been playing for 37 years and know every interaction in the game. Some of us are newer and would like to know how the squads we're building interact. Without resources on the line.

So put in the time.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member

I don't.

Now we know why there’s no sandbox mode coming...CGDF_TVF doesn’t want it. 😂😉

I don't.

So put in the time.

eqmwrl7un4ob.gif
  • All they need to do is add more divisions to grand arena @Kyno is this something they are considering or have any insight with?

It seems a very easy thing to implement and will get rid of this top heavy division 1.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All they need to do is add more divisions to grand arena Kyno is this something they are considering or have any insight with?

It seems a very easy thing to implement and will get rid of this top heavy division 1.

Easy to implement, yes and no. The changes themselves are easy, but planning and figuring out the best long term breakdown that doesnt thin out other areas too much is actually more involved.

Yes it's on the radar, but nothing solid on this topic.

I don't.

So put in the time.

Where? What game mode can one test different team comps and have an actual challenge?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

I don't.

So put in the time.

Where? What game mode can one test different team comps and have an actual challenge?

Put in the time watching videos and reading threads and reading discords and asking questions.

Or you know, play 37 years like I have apparently done.

I'm doing fine without sandbox mode, and you can too. I believe in you!

I don't.

So put in the time.

Put in the time watching videos and reading threads and reading discords and asking questions.

Or you know, play 37 years like I have apparently done.

I'm doing fine without sandbox mode, and you can too. I believe in you!

Watching a video is one thing, using my characters is another. So if you don't want to use sandbox mode, don't. Let the people that want to have it enjoy it.