Protection GL Kylo

BobaBing
7 posts Member
edited January 2021
I've noticed in exact mirror matches against slkr (mods differ but my toons are faster, have more health & protection & speed)
The enemies GL Kylos protection regains after a short time while mine does not so I'm left fighting a full health/protection kylo while the AI just has to deal with my health.

Is this a glitch or am I missing something with perks.
Again we have the same toons but mine are superior.
Bloated out question I know
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Which toons? Got a swgoh.gg link for us?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    What's the team composition
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • BobaBing
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Mine
    Slkr lead, sith trooper, unmasked kylo, hux, FOS

https://swgoh.gg/p/747453431/

enemies are the same lineup
  • How do you fight the match? Kylo mirror matches are boring and being unlucky with crits can really make it dicey.
  • Tried different ways but its always the same at the end its me and the enemy gl kylo only difference is they have full protection and advantage everytime and mine does not.
    I can't wrap my head around how the hell the enemy gl has full protection again.
    I'm getting bored to tears fighting these rubbish mirrors and not winning, oh and I've noticed as well every hit from every enemy toon is a crit hit where as I'm lucky if my gl gets one at all.
    Really starting to hate on this game atm

Just done 3 in a row and same again with one enemy squad poorly modded.
  • When coming to crit hits you must look very carefully on yours and opponent's buffs. DS toons under SLKR can't be critically hit while they have Advantage buff. They are also regain Advantage every time when it's dispelled without actually causing crit if they don't have buff immunity.

So, if you are attacking enemy while they have Advantage you won't crit, unless the Advantage is dispelled right before the strike (SLKR stun or Hux mass assist). Also Kylo's AOE dispels debuffs and regain Advantage to every toon, so it's very good defensive maneuver and must be used timely in mirror matches, instead of blind "it's off cooldown, lets hit". Especially when it's comes to 1vs1 mirrors which such matches often end - protecting from enemy crits may be cruicial there.

P.S. But I also don't like SLKR mirrors. :)
  • Kylo gains max health and protection if you remove TM from him which would seem that he's recovering protection. So maybe you are removing TM somehow?
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    Kylo gains max health and protection if you remove TM from him which would seem that he's recovering protection. So maybe you are removing TM somehow?

If you gain max health/protection the meter doesn’t change the way it looks because of how percentages work in relation to the meter. It would change how it looks if you lose max health/protection though.
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    Kylo gains max health and protection if you remove TM from him which would seem that he's recovering protection. So maybe you are removing TM somehow?

If you gain max health/protection the meter doesn’t change the way it looks because of how percentages work in relation to the meter. It would change how it looks if you lose max health/protection though.

If fives sacrifises himself, 501st clones gain his max health and protection and they recover 100% health (no protection recovery) but when fives sacrifises himself the clone that triggered the sacrifise has protection after the sacrifise but not before. So what you're saying is not completely true