Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    MikKro wrote: »
    Battle/crits: CLS
    Clan buff:
    w9lakei7nqt3.png
    bgdttw2h30oc.png

Agreed. Any variation of this works. Cleared enough for T6 crate. Don’t have BMando and the rest of the faction is garbage on their own. Not trying to even get T7 rewards as that’s locked behind this GC’s paywall

Quite a few people have stated that they’ve done T7 with 3* Armorer and a good OG mandalorian so not much of a paywall really

So does that take away what I said that the faction on its own is trash? Armorer works more as a cover all and outside of Bamando don’t do much. But sure...keep overlooking what I said.

No and I never said anything about the faction not being good. I agree with you it’s not but you said the T7 crate was locked behind a paywall and plenty of people have proven it’s not so now you’re just overlooking your own point

People have said they did it with BMando and the Armorer. Or the Mandalorian relic’d. Relics are a big choke point in gear economy. A G12 Mando on their own with a G11 Armorer (who need kyro’s, guns and carbs to even get there) and a zeta is also key. So unless you have relic’ed OGMando or great RNG, you need to pay to get those toons up to snuff.

" I dont want to spent resources on mandalorians and call their event paywall."

Hmmm nice try.

Also it’s “spend”, as in “spend more time spellchecking before you try and burn someone.”

By your logic, GC that require any faction other than scoundrel is paywall for me.
  • Options
    I just got the T6 box with
    7* Jango g11
    7* Sabine g8
    3* Armor g7
    4* Mando g8
    7* Canderous g7

Did the other feats best I could and Ewok Elder did the clan feat.

This is not so-much a pay-walled GC
    I think I only got a T6 box in a couple other GCs.
  • Options
    I'm skipping pages of content, but I want to say I love GCs and look forward to each one. It's fun to see how far my collection can take me. I also think it's fun to just play the game, and while GC is active, I can have unlimited battles - no worry about energy! I'm so glad they introduced GC. Last week I shelled out a little to finally unlock Beskar Mando. I was so disappointed there were no battles to use him in. With GC going, I feel like I get my money's worth, not because of the rewards, but because I get to use the toon I bought as much as I want.

As for the rewards, I preferred them before the crate system, but oh well.
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Clan buff:
    w9lakei7nqt3.png
    bgdttw2h30oc.png

Agreed. Any variation of this works. Cleared enough for T6 crate. Don’t have BMando and the rest of the faction is garbage on their own. Not trying to even get T7 rewards as that’s locked behind this GC’s paywall

Quite a few people have stated that they’ve done T7 with 3* Armorer and a good OG mandalorian so not much of a paywall really

So does that take away what I said that the faction on its own is trash? Armorer works more as a cover all and outside of Bamando don’t do much. But sure...keep overlooking what I said.

No and I never said anything about the faction not being good. I agree with you it’s not but you said the T7 crate was locked behind a paywall and plenty of people have proven it’s not so now you’re just overlooking your own point

People have said they did it with BMando and the Armorer. Or the Mandalorian relic’d. Relics are a big choke point in gear economy. A G12 Mando on their own with a G11 Armorer (who need kyro’s, guns and carbs to even get there) and a zeta is also key. So unless you have relic’ed OGMando or great RNG, you need to pay to get those toons up to snuff.

Hmmm nice try.

Also it’s “spend”, as in “spend more time spellchecking before you try and burn someone.”

By your logic, GC that require any faction other than scoundrel is paywall for me.

No a proper comparison would be requiring tuskens with a brand new journey hero character that F2P are just starting to now unlock. I’ll let you work the rest of the similarities out for yourself :)
  • Options
    Clan buff:
    w9lakei7nqt3.png
    bgdttw2h30oc.png

Hmmm nice try.

No a proper comparison would be requiring tuskens with a brand new journey hero character that F2P are just starting to now unlock. I’ll let you work the rest of the similarities out for yourself :)

I didn't know that BH (which have been in the game for an eternity and they're known to be able to counter a variety of top teams like JKR, DR, GG or Padme if modded and geared propperly) are comparable to the completely useless Tuskens.
    And no, BAM is still not required at all.

Now, I can't test the minimum requirements for the GC as I can't downgrade my chars but I assume it's even possible with a g12 Mando (modded for survivability), a 3* g9-10 Armorer modded for high protection (my g11 sits at 100k which feels like overkill as she has no problem at all tanking IG11s AoE, hell if it's really close and the Armorer keeps dying to the AoE you just need to wait for the right RNG and IG uses his basic instead of the AoE), a g11-12 Jango (survivability to be able to tank a view hits), and a g9-10 Canderous or Sabine (just needs to survive a counter attack to give Armorer the 3rd ingot).

People have shown it's possible to do, just admit that you were wrong about this GC being pay- or gearwalled.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Clan buff:
    w9lakei7nqt3.png
    bgdttw2h30oc.png

Hmmm nice try.

I didn't know that BH (which have been in the game for an eternity and they're known to be able to counter a variety of top teams like JKR, DR, GG or Padme if modded and geared propperly) are comparable to the completely useless Tuskens.

Now, I can't test the minimum requirements for the GC as I can't downgrade my chars but I assume it's even possible with a g12 Mando (modded for survivability), a 3* g9-10 Armorer modded for high protection (my g11 sits at 100k which feels like overkill as she has no problem at all tanking IG11s AoE, hell if it's really close and the Armorer keeps dying to the AoE you just need to wait for the right RNG and IG uses his basic instead of the AoE), a g11-12 Jango (survivability to be able to tank a view hits), and a g9-10 Canderous or Sabine (just needs to survive a counter attack to give Armorer the 3rd ingot).

People have shown it's possible to do, just admit that you were wrong about this GC being pay- or gearwalled.

Did you complete T7 with this low gear comp? I’m just curious.
  • Options
    nrb0qakwj5nx.png
    zs08g86fspmm.png
    Good enough for me.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    The Mandalorian (lead) (r0) + Armorer (3* g11) carried T7 for me

I also used Jango (r0), BMA (r0), and Canderous (g12) but they all died and didn't do much except for Jango getting the contract out early, but Mando + Armorer can pretty much tank the entire battle

As long as you are able to get 3 beskar armor on Mando (might take a lot of retries), he'll counter, and crit and regen health + protection in no time and then annihilate all enemies

Thank you for this, that worked like a charm.

My Mando is R3, but I can see it working with him lower too.
  • Options
    Konju wrote: »
    Clan buff:
    w9lakei7nqt3.png
    bgdttw2h30oc.png

Hmmm nice try.

No, those are the gear levels that I think would be sufficient to do the job based on my own doing in the GC.
    My team was Mando R4, Jango R4, 3* Armorer G11, Canderous and Sabine G11.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Konju wrote: »
    Clan buff:
    w9lakei7nqt3.png
    bgdttw2h30oc.png

Hmmm nice try.

No, those are the gear levels that I think would be sufficient to do the job based on my own doing in the GC.
    My team was Mando R4, Jango R4, 3* Armorer G11, Canderous and Sabine G11.

Thank you. I’m looking for advice for my guildmates. My gear is only going to Arc to finish KAM reqs & then going back to SLKR reqs so the T6 crate is good enough for me.
  • Options
    Nothing is impossible, but some good relics are indeed required psdtuoash5qy.png
    d9z6zh7m5oru.png
  • miguelfoo
    65 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I managed to clear T7 with lider mando g12, jango r5, BAM g8, 3* armourer g8 and canderous g12.
    So I don’t see any paywall behind the GC
  • Options
    Was anyone able to get the max rewards, who didn’t have the new purchased armorer? If yes, then it’s not technically gated. But I get it. I do wish they would consider moving the new obviously pay wall characters to be bonus rewards on top of the max instead on ruining the chance for max rewards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    Basically you can get the 2nd highest price box with some old toons. However to win the final price box you need a 4* armorer at g11 and an r5 Jango & r5 Mando (not Bando!). The toons are ok, however the issue is be that you will not need them for next GLs because they always put out GLs with toons not needed before. So a waste in terms of gear after a month because those are B Toons.

????

I'm confused, so none of the (I don't know the exact number) 55 toons used for the 4 GLs were needed or had a use before then?
    And you can do it with 3* Armorer, but yes G11. My Jango (g12.5) and Mando (R3), I was able to do it, so your estimates are a little off.

Also seeing the trend, I personally ok following the growth of the faction and investing when needed where it is worth it.
  • Options
    I got gold box, 12 tickets away from red, with some crumb-bum Mandalorians. Use that Clan Loyalty thing to the best of its ability. The hard part was not defeating all the mobs from counterattacks before hitting 100 stacks of Loyalty.

(GL Rey makes this marginally easier, as Lifeblood counts as damage for the purposes of Clan Loyalty.)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    My Mandychlorians—4y3izijbvpyz.png
    uzwt3gpnziul.png

My Rey is r7, no ultimate yet. This would likely have been easier if I remembered that Armorer is a Leader! 😅
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.