Mandalorian faction rework?

U235
23 posts Member
I know they just added the tag but it seems like many of the Mandalorian characters that have been around for awhlie need some kind of rework... Like Gar Saxon's Leader ability for example I mean he has synergy with Empire charters but not Mandalorians? seems like adding Mandalorian synergy to all the mandalorian skills would be an no brainer... personally I hope it was overlooked on purpose due to a larger rework coming but I will not hold my breath... I have seen some of these older characters attempt to do newer content and even with good mods and relic 7 and 8 they are laughable.

Replies

• Even you make gar saxon's leadership skill to synergize with mandalorian, he's still very weak.

Basically mandalorian team for now is the armorer + leftovers.
  • Or how about the fact that boba isnt classified as mandalorian yet
  • Timmannnn wrote: »
    Or how about the fact that boba isnt classified as mandalorian yet

Unless something changes in the book of Boba he's not

• Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Even you make gar saxon's leadership skill to synergize with mandalorian, he's still very weak.

Really, right now Mandalorian team is a BH team with armorer and then 2 rando Mandos.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Even you make gar saxon's leadership skill to synergize with mandalorian, he's still very weak.

Really, right now Mandalorian team is a BH team with armorer and then 2 rando Mandos.

We need bendak starkiller lol bo katan and pre vizsla
  • Re: Boba Fett not being classified as a mandalorian.
    Jango Fett is classified as one, and they are literally the same person! Boba needs to be classified as a Mandalorian. You can’t have one and not the other when Boba is a clone!
  • Jskyll4 wrote: »
    Re: Boba Fett not being classified as a mandalorian.
    Jango Fett is classified as one, and they are literally the same person! Boba needs to be classified as a Mandalorian. You can’t have one and not the other when Boba is a clone!

Dev's post explained why.
  • Jskyll4 wrote: »
    Re: Boba Fett not being classified as a mandalorian.

Jango fought as a Madalorian in the wars then became a Bounty Hunter... Boba is just a Clone without the memories or history that Jango has. That is just my answer... have not read what the Devs said but I am sure that reason is good as well.